6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

Not sure haven’t heard a reply back.maybe I needed to say dibs?
I’ll definitely take them if I’d played right.

8 Likes

Somebody snag them, the suspense is killing me

8 Likes

Think I was either too high or not high enough I’ve sent you a pm .

6 Likes

Awesome prizes OVERGROW THE WORLD
Happy 4th of July to all OG’s

5 Likes

Dibs…err, if something is left…LOL

4 Likes

Happy 4th of July!

sweeps the floor hmmm what’s this? Some one left their phone… let’s see what is has on it.

Prizes will be announced in approximately 8 hours. It is now 3:45am. What? I took a long nap.

Shout out to the grills!

Shout out to my brother from another mother big foot @Sasquatch love that Fog Dog

Thank you @lophophora.ca and @Dr.VitaminGreen for your help.

14 Likes

good morning all :smiley:

happy 4th july
mr and mrs @Heliosphear you guys are on another level :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

watchin from the sidelines as :uk: is what ya celebrating getting away from(wish i could this place is shit :rofl:)
have fun eveyone “overgrow the fekin planet” with that i’m going to throw some unknown hermis in the church yard :sweat_smile: :rofl:

~lime~

6 Likes

@Limeflavouredheadbut Thank you. :green_heart: have a great day. Gonna get some sleep and then start seeds in a new grow journal to OverGrow the world. Seeyah there. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Soooooo close…

Autoflower: Dark Jedi x Grape Dosi Breath by Berserker_7205… day #68

Overgrow The WORLD

16 Likes

It’s quite the remarkable effort you’ve made here, Heliosphear. I may never OverGrow the world, but I’ve definitely overgrown a few 5 gallon buckets and plan on many more.

12 Likes

overgrow the world

14 Likes

Really neat to see all the support. It’s a great platform, and the information is priceless. I’m checking out the Patron info.

OverGrow the World!

6 Likes

3x pucks of ACDC (CBD) seeds UP FOR GRABS!!! for the next 3x DIBBERS for :us: & :canada: at this time as I’m tight on funds but have those stamps on hand! :smiley:

Here was the female which had the pollenated branch:

Big Love to all y’all and OVERGROW THE WORLD!

:metal: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

22 Likes

Dibs :us: ty!

5 Likes

2x left!

@Pawsfodocaws send me info in PM :hugs:

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

5 Likes

Dibs!! Please!

6 Likes

THAT’s 2 of 3!!! 1x LEFT!

@Mr_Greenfern please sent info in a PM :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

5 Likes

El Dibso please!

I have a buddy who can really use these.

6 Likes

And that’s 3 of 3 with @CanuckistanPete !

Send me you info via PM friend and I’ll get these to you for your friend asap :smiley:

8 Likes

I’ll be back on later today with another 4x pucks to give away making it a total of 7x pucks sent out to 7x OGer’s for 7x fantastic years of education, empowerment and community love.

14 Likes