Sasquatch, back from injury, late outdoor starts

Just dropped 6 of the following genetics in shot glasses. 6 x Fog Dog fem auto, 6 x Supafreak reg photo, 6x Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb fem photo, 6 x Orange Goji F2 x Sour Bubble reg photo.

Just mobile after a knee surgery that halted my indoor and outdoor projects. Goal is learning about knf, jadam, teas, and producing enough medicine to sustain me later this year.

Game plan: These will be started under LED, put outside by 4th internode, container grown in multiple locations Midwest USA 41-42 degrees N. Once sprouted into solos, then the autos to 3gal containers to finish, the fem photos to 20 + gal containers, the photo regs to 3 gal until sex confirmed, then females to 7 - 10 gal containers. Starting with quality soil/ perlite 3/1 mix, will use teas, foiliar sprays, jadam for nutrient needs and soil health/pest/disorder control.

Hope to keep you entertained! Working on a new indoor space for Fall!!!

42 Likes

nice! heal fast and well :+1:

6 Likes

I hope you have a speedy recovery on your knee.

I was hoping to go down the KNF /Jadam path, but I didn’t make it far. Maybe I’ll get back on it. I’ll be following along.

I’m curious about that AF Academy shot glass; any story behind it?

5 Likes

Great to see you back Arriba|nullxnull, hoping for a prompt recovery, that’s an interesting list of strains, following along … popcorn

6 Likes

Glad to see you back at it :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome back bud, hope you have a speedy recovery :v:

4 Likes

Glad to see you up and moving around again.

Photos and Autos should be a fun mix…

Love the KNF, Jadam, Teas… I am sure @lotus710 will be a great resource .

Take care and hoping for a good recovery and lots of great medicine in your future :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

What did you have done to your knee?

3 Likes

Welcome back, hope you heal quickly and perfectly my friend. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

3 Likes

Nice! Glad you’re back up and running again after the surgery :relaxed:

Are those orange goji x bog bubble from monkeyman by chance?

4 Likes

@middleman , yes there is a long and involved story, will tell you sometime. Suffice to say many Army, Army Air Corps, and Air Force in my family tree!

2 Likes

@GrowingInThePines , complete tear of one of the roots of my left meniscus. Initially torn 12/25 stepping off a bus at an airport, then skied on it for a week, tear completed Super Bowl Sunday, surgery to repair on April 4th, almost (1 week away) off crutches :sunglasses:!!!. No volleyball for me this Summer, should be GTG for upcoming ski season!

4 Likes

No @HolyAngel , these are Orange Goji F2 from corey as mother, Some BOG Sour Bubble I got from BOG 3 months before his passing as pollen donor. From my most recent indoor run.

4 Likes

Good luck with this round and hopefully you’ll heal quickly

Paps

1 Like

Appreciate it @Papalag !!!

1 Like

I will be watching your grow!
I hope you recover soon. Take it easy on the skis when you get back on them. :skier:

2 Likes

Oh awesome! Always nice to pop some of your own stuff, I bet that’s gonna come out fantastic :fire:

3 Likes

My buddy is back. I hope all is good!

2 Likes

He will find some late snow. Lol

3 Likes

21 of 24 sprouted and in soil in Solos 55 hours after initiating soak!
6/6 Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb fem photo (From Sebring)

5/6 Fog Dog fem autos
4/6 Supafreak reg photo
And 6/6 of Orange Goji F2 x Sour Bubble reg photo

Will give the 3 remaining a couple of days before I abandon them. In a dark moist warm cabinet for the night then under LED and humidity domes at sunrise, will go outside at @ 3-4 weeks.

11 Likes