7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

creeking noise

booming voice calls out to @Vesti The Vault is waiting

Disclaimer “I am in no way associated with the Vault seed company”

17 Likes

WHOA, MORE HOOKUPS!?
OG, you’re gonna make me blush. 🫠

2 Likes

@Heliosphear
Thanks by what you doing for us.
So much experience envolved.
Wishing make the powerball fortune with this t shirt.
Vault seeds are great too.
Great deal for us.
Thank you and relax.
Order will came till next month for t shit if i dont won this cool giveaway!
Amazing!!!

3 Likes

I second this motion!

When you see @Heliosphear is typing…

f7c29d3d386fd1629a7770b8a3fdcaea--faces-fangirl-853824782

14 Likes

Attention all OG’s who singed up for @Rhai88 3rd wiki Seed, sticker, T-shirt giveaway. It is my honor to pull todays winner.
IMG_2061
Congratulations @GallacreekD66 you’re a winner! Please see @Rhai88 for your prize selection.

Great news, @Rhai88 has given me a resource to a shirt company that can offer sizes small to 5XL, they don’t show Extra Large Tall but I’m going to order a shirt from them for Quality check. Will keep ya’ll in the loop.

Voting for Gardens is finished tomorrow night, winners will be announce and voting for Pets will start. the prize list for event 3 What are you Smoking/Vaping Making/Taking will be posted in the Opening list at the beginning of this thread Tuesday.

Till then let’s see some more pets!

Have a Great day! :sunglasses:

26 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeee-Hawwwwwwww!!! Good ol lucky number 3! Just fan freakin tastic! Thanks all who had a part in putting this shin dig together. Helluva party :tada:

4 Likes

I could use one of those bigger t shirts and I don’t mind helping out with a quality check if it’s cool.

1 Like

Wtg bud, congrats! :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats on the win brother.

@Heliosphear will be vetting the new company with shirts so if you’d like to hold off until we know they have decent quality I can keep the order on standby but still get you your beans and your sticker.

5 Likes

Right on :+1:

3 Likes

Congratulations @GallacreekD66

12ded01a72f97ab6c21e66d852c964b1_w200

5 Likes

Congrats Dude!! :star_struck: :partying_face: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

This feels like one of those parties where I stayed waaaaaay longer than planned :laughing:

There’s about 3 beers left in the house, a few potato chip crumbs, & a bunch of new carpet stains.

You only recognize one of the people passed out & are wondering if they’ll be able to drive soon.

And who is this weed-jesus that keeps packing more bongloads for you? :thinking: :sun_with_face:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

I dunno BUT

…could turn out as a problem :thinking:

3 Likes

Meanwhile in Germany…

They have it both :grin:

7 Likes

Hmmm :thinking: never drank a dab before :joy:

3 Likes

Me neither, but if we look closer to the guy in the back…
Seems like he is preparing for takeoff, so i guess it’s a hard hitter :rofl:

3 Likes

Take off or about to boot his lunch?

4 Likes

@Vesti “I am HERE! I am HERE!! I am HERE!!!” The newbie shouted excitedly, wondering what marvelous treasures await within the vault. This thread is a doosy, and as someone pointed out, the newbies try to read every post. …Takes a while to get caught up.

7 Likes