7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Well, @MrGreenJeans, marvels await, I assure you! Everything you will see issues from work performed by OG’s very best growers and breeders, and other than just engaging regularly I can’t think of a better way to get to know this community.

Good Luck!

@Heliosphear - your next guest awaits passage!

4 Likes

7 Likes

Here’s my animal pic damn it hard get 3 horses in one pic lol @Heliosphear

Funny looking fly masks and all!

20 Likes

Looks like they’re wearing underwear on their faces. :joy:

9 Likes

Teenage mutant ninja horses man

5 Likes

Reminds of a few mornings after a wild night :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Not exactly what I was thinking :thinking: but hilarious nonetheless

9 Likes

I’ve been pretty shitfaced before…but never THAT shitfaced! :poop:

10 Likes

It funny looking but without them there would be 100’s of flys “glued” around their eyes and bite so much makes open sores so fly masks.

3 Likes

Good god man. Yes fly masks please. Good looking horses :+1:

1 Like

My chickens (and roo) eating a discarded male plant

18 Likes

Tonight!!!

Perseid Meteor Shower!!

As a result Mrs. Pigeon suggested we have dinner while watching:

https://youtu.be/kg_jH47u480

:rofl:

10 Likes

In the US it peaked last night from 12-4 AM. I watched it for about 3 hours and saw some amazing comets streaking across the sky. Smoking Northern Lights #2 and star gazing was awesome.

14 Likes

It was cloudy here last night but I’m definitely planning on doing a lil stoned stargazing tonight. Can’t say the same for the pooches, lazy dogs. Sweet dreams

8 Likes

There should still be plenty of stars to see tonight as the shower lasts until 8/24. There’s just not as many per hour as there are during the peak. This meteor shower has some of the most impressive falling stars you’ll see all year with blazing tails and bright fireballs.
Here’s a schedule for the rest of the years showers.

8 Likes

Nah, you should go more oldschool. How about Deep Impact?
It was a pretty good show last night.
Oh, have you seen Moonfall or Geostorm?(totally unrelated, but I know you’d like these films):wink:

4 Likes

Lol, not here. Tonight’s humidity average here is 96%, all clouds, no stars, just cool and wet. Grass has not dried in a few days… :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

you can keep that weather in Ontario LOL

my piece of paradise this morning :wink:
I’m thinking about launching the boat this evening and anchoring out in the middle of the lake and see if we can catch the meteor showers again tonight. Last night was epic but still lights from neighbors places kinda diminished the effects somewhat. No cabins on my secret little lake so it will be nice and dark and only starlight.
IMG_1826

33 Likes

they’re both from '98! :rofl:

More times than Mrs. Pigeon ever wished. :wink:

5 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::balloon::tada: @GallacreekD66 on the win and thanks @Rhai88 for set up that wiki with a cool prize for us all to get a chance at. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

1 Like