7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

That’s most excellent :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Wow
Winning day for some folks.
Nothing changes with this big event!
Congrats buds and gentlemans i cant forgot the ladys!

7 Likes

I will enter the Vault.

Regards

P J

8 Likes

Congrats to the winners

My number has to be in the near future

Lol

6 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::tada::balloon: @InTheWoods, @DannylovesCannabis, & @Lady.Zandra63, way to go gang nice wins on the magnetic sticks & the slaps. Very cool! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @Heliosphear got running another great round of giveaways. :+1::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

So glad I refound this place . So many amazing people here!

11 Likes

WooHoo!!! Didn’t even realize I won something! Too kewl!!
Thanks so much! :flushed: :+1: :green_heart: :blush:

8 Likes

Can I choose door number three Monty??

Just kidding–I’ll keep my prize!! Thanks!!!

Who do I give my addy to???

8 Likes

Congrats @Lady.Zandra63 and @DannylovesCannabis !

4 Likes

Hard out of :heart:. Congratulations everyone!!!

5 Likes

Wait did I win?!?!

5 Likes

I seriously never win anything I’m so happy! I’d love to see the super secret seed cellar stock!

10 Likes

Did you vote in the Pets contest yet? A small group of pictures has been added just now to make up for my mistakes, you only get one vote.

Thank you @HeadyBearAdventures

@Panamajock you invitation will arrive by PM in 5 minutes
@Lady.Zandra63 Your sticker and magnet ships Friday
@DannylovesCannabis Your next in the Secret Seed Vault and Tap Root Cellar.

17 Likes

The solitary bear smoking (Ursa fumigans) out in the wilderness always gets me feeling some kinda way. It’s like the prompt is “What would Heady Bear look like if he were actually a bear?”
Great stuff homie, happy to be of service.

8 Likes

That’s a shame about the OGBudcast. I know he had some problems the last time he was here as Colanoscopy, but it seemed like he had turned around this time around.

On another note, thanks again @Rhai88! The slap and Black Cherry F2s arrived safe n sound!

17 Likes

Dang! I thought it was a cool show. … I still really like the concept, what if one of the mods ran an interview/chat format themselves? Pick highlighted members of OG that don’t mind chatting (with or without a video, honestly) about whatever strains they’re working on, smoking, new techniques they’re trying, gear recommendations, ect. Hope to see another attempt at this.

8 Likes

@Rhai88 you have Black cherrys? Brah!
How to enter contest?

Do they smell or taste like cherry :cherries: :thinking:

6 Likes

Actually no. All 4 females shared a very similar smell of limeade. I actually really enjoy the smell of the BC grove bags I find my self opening them frequently just to smell. lol

I do have them but I’ve only giving out 3 packs and only because of the 7 years of OG! 2 have already been won. Saving the last pack for the last week on this month.

15 Likes

Now I feel bad about taking one! @CADMAN, if you’ll grow em out I’ll forward them on to you. Just shoot me a PM with your details. I was honestly more interested in the slap lol. They sound fantastic, but I have a lot ahead of me already and only can grow part of the year.

9 Likes

What a great surprise to come home to after work. This is a tough decision but the insane generosity here in this community has left me with too many seeds to pop the next year.

I shall take the sweet slap and tree of life magnet while leaving the secret vault untouched for others awesome community members.

Thanks @Heliosphear! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes