7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Third times the charm.
Hat trick.
3rd is the one with the treasure chest.

@Heliosphear I just want to say you are pretty incredible. Various reasons occur to me: from your clear and present creativity, artistic expression, willingness to share your art, and to make thoughtful personal gifts of it, to your overt support and positivity in any and all threads you visit, my own included. I always smile when I see the blue blob of you’re avatar (I’m most often on mobile :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).
Thanks for being yourself, I’m glad you’re here.

17 Likes

I put in on the fridge for all of two minutes before I remembered I have a whiteboard over my desk, so I put it on that :laughing:

1 Like

I ll send it now @blowdout2269

@blowdout2269
Hey man.
Me and @CaptainNemo are trading one pack.
They send me a pm but i just log in now.

3 Likes

Damn thanks! Been away for a bit!! This was a nice surprise!!!

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed your shirt has shipped
@Gimme5minutes Your shirt ships Today
@NDNCHILD your shirts have been ordered.

They look awesome!
@MoBilly Looking forward to seeing your smiling face when it arrives. :sunglasses:
@HeadyBearAdventures Thank You Kindly, it is a honor to grow with you. I have a favor to ask, sending you a PM now.

24 Likes

Woah those do look awesome

4 Likes

Whoa! Brother those look fantastic! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you! :fire::fire::heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::facepunch:t3::fist:t3::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

So, smoking vaping

Believe that’s homegrown pink kush
With a “Gandalf” pipe

9 Likes

And you will. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Attention All OG’s: I have just received word from the top that the OGBudcast is no longer welcome, all prizes, promotions and Video’s related to the OGBudcast will be removed from this thread. Yes I’m just as irritated as you that the person is a scam, I apologize for the inconvenience.

20 Likes

And to think that dude doing it was talking me up on helping him out with it. Wow, that’s sad. If I may ask how was it a scam?

13 Likes

Aw that’s sad, I thought something good was happening there

4 Likes

Ya no kidding I thought it was neat, was looking forward to the next one.

3 Likes

I’m not at liberty to give anymore information than I have already.

This is the last line of the PM that I received this morning from @LemonadeJoe
“An OG podcast might be good idea, but we would need someone trustworthy to run it.”

The Idea of a PodCast is a good one, I will endeavor to find a new person to start a Podcast that is legit!

16 Likes

upper,here is my entry

6 Likes

Ding! Ding! Ding! When the bell rings… prizes get their wings!
IMG_2170
Congratulations @InTheWoods
IMG_2171
Congratulations @DannylovesCannabis
IMG_2173
Congratulations @Lady.Zandra63
You have all won a 2023 Anniversary Sticker and Tree of Life Magnet! Or you can trade them for a trip to the Secret Seed Vault and Tap Root Cellar with 27 strains available.

Have a great day.

@Panamajock the Secret seed Vault is now open to you, would you like to trade your sticker and magnet or should I send them to you Friday.

24 Likes

Congratulations to the lucky winners! Thanks @Heliosphear for the month long extravaganza.

6 Likes

Woah, very mysterious. Congrats winners!

6 Likes

To all who enter the Vault.

3905c7163830fdf666a07ca6d0b7d912

18 Likes