7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Nice my sister is 6,4 lol

1 Like

6 foot 1 inch tall, grey/black hair.
:grin:

1 Like

Yeah, there are some tall folks in my family tree. My granddaughter is dang near as tall as my daughter and she’s just shy of 13 years old. That girl is going to be tall.

3 Likes

Sounds like that girl already tall. She’s probably gonna get taller though. :joy:

2 Likes

That’s cool man. It’s crazy my brother is like 6 foot and half. No one else is tall, besides one in law :rofl:. Besides my sis lmao

Maybe the WNBA will be paying better by the time she gets old enough to join… :thinking:
I need to set her up with a hoop. lol

1 Like

Was just wondering if she liked basketball

1 Like

No. She’s not into sports. lol. She’s more into music than anything else. I have to admit that she does show some talent at making music. .

1 Like

Does she play Any instruments? I’m starting to get banjo down pretty good.
Btw more of a bluegrass player here.

3 Likes

Dang. Keep trying to “like” but flat out. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

She’s more into the big band thing. She plays a couple of brass instruments. It’s been marching band for the last year.

3 Likes

Right on man that’s neat. I always liked the percussion in those bands

3 Likes

Haha you guys are hilarious. @MoBilly wins on height (5’9") – and I’m super happy for you and your daughter! @GallacreekD66 wins on hair (bald). Congratulations, friends. Pm me your details, @MoBilly won first so tell me whether you want the package with the split bbd x Cherry pack, or the other pack. Or hell, I’ve got tons of home made crosses and can send a variety pack.

8 Likes

I played slide trombone for eight years during my school days. Been a while but I loved it back then

1 Like

Nice score thanks @Franklin

Outages :heart:. It’s like rolling black outs.

Awesome possum! That is just too cool @Franklin

1 Like

Opossum * :laughing:

23 coin flips

Or pawsome :rofl: