7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Edited …

2 Likes

Still not as old as I am.

1 Like

Am I the only one here that fucks around with a 7-string guitar and multiple amps to make a sludgy wall of sound? :rofl:

5 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball:@Pawsfodocaws, @Franklin, & @SEMOActivist on the bingo wins! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @Rhai88 for the great game with nice prizes! :+1::partying_face::facepunch::sunglasses::v::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

7 string Djent lord?!

I never graduated passed drop C. lol Still got the old Ec-1000 hanging on the wall collecting dust. I really should pick her up and jam…

4 Likes

Congratulations @Pawsfodocaws, @Franklin, and @SEMOActivist. Nice wins!
Amazing generosity @Rhai88 and @Franklin.
Thank you for the fun!

Paws, I gotta know what the edited post said or it will bug me forever. :joy:

2 Likes

HA! I love playing atonal jazz on it with my octave 2 pedal as BASS riffs :rofl:

More of what I end up doing is closer to this:

1x guitarist + pedal chain and looper pedal
1x drummer + energy drinks

= WALL.

4 Likes

4 Likes

They say its worth nothing lol, net says different

1 Like

That’s pretty cool! :open_mouth:
Though it is likely the result of a science experiment(heat or chemical)or nefarious means.
But! If I remember correctly…there was a small amount of 1964 pennies that were struck on a silver platchet by a rogue employee at the Denver mint. Though alot of those show an off-center strike.
Have you tested it for non-ferrous metals?
A couple of the ways I test for fakes or silver content is a magnetic slide or specific gravity test. Both of these are easy to do if you have neodymium(rare earth) magnets and/or a good scale handy. A good coin dealer in a close by city likely also has a licensed numismatist on hand also. :wink:
Lmk if you investigate further. I’m curious!

2 Likes

That is some anger ass music, kind of shit I listen to and play. Do you like Lamb Of God or Ramstein? :+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Ramstein very much so. Never got into lamb of god.

You want angry!

3 people. I saw them play this live and it was both oppressive and mind blowing.

4 Likes

I play for about 3 to 4 hours a day or more, I started when I was 13.

3 Likes

I haven’t played much for years. Just haven’t felt inclined to pick it up. I’ve got a Hohner Ebony acoustic electric I’ve had since I was probably 15. Used to play alot when I was younger but just kinda drifted off of it. Only remember a handful of songs n riffs now.

1 Like

I’m jelly. I can’t focus that long on anything!

8 Likes

You guys ever listen to nevermore or opeth. That’s some good stuff…cannibal corpse…in flames

2 Likes
4 Likes

They remind me of a band called Weather Report or the Kingston Trio from back in the 70s. :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes
2 Likes

To the Following OG’s
@Lady.Zandra63
@Panamajock
@DannylovesCannabis
@InTheWoods
@Radicle_Reefer
@CanuckistanPete
@MrGreenJeans
@Gimme5minutes
@Kasper0909
@I.am.human
@GEMI-CONNECT616
@G-paS
Your Packages have shipped, please let me know when they arrive.

@Franklin
Your Shirt is in production.

@HeadyBearAdventures Thank You for helping with the Pets Voting.

This is the last Tree of Life Magnet, before I leave today your will receive an invitation to the Secret Seed Vault to choose a Pack of seeds to go with your sticker and Magnet. I will return tomorrow to see what you have selected and request an address to send it to.

I requested to start an OverGrow Podcast, @LemonadeJoe has given me the green grow light to make it happen. I’m looking forward to gathering a Team of OG’s to provide an OverGrow Podcast made by OG’s for OG’s and broadcast on OverGrow. More information tomorrow.

Have a Fantastic Friday! :sunglasses:

40 Likes