7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Ya got my vote! That was a thing of beauty!
Congrats to the others as well!

2 Likes

Thanks man, it smoked super well too. Thank you for your congrats everyone!

4 Likes

Congratulations to @Pawsfodocaws @CaptainNemo @Natea @mainerJ @Bobgrows!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Thanks everyone! This is very cool. I appreciate the grats from everyone. You all rock. Thanks to @Heliosphear and all the sponsors for this event, this couldn’t happen without yall.

Overgrow the world with love. !!!

:seedling:

:heart:

:earth_americas:

9 Likes

Great job on the #1 win man, that tray you won is awesome :sunglasses:, not to mention the great strains

5 Likes

Stay safe @Heliosphear . Congrats to the winners on another great contest!

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners and take care @Heliosphear

3 Likes

JAJAJAJ…
I’m still preparing all for doing the media for shrooms, and have some spore prints from freespore, but if they hurt in your hands… :smirk:
Also, if it is the second time the luck give you shrooms spore prints perhaps the universe is trying to tell you something :rofl:

4 Likes

I told to all of you
@CaptainNemo dont play to loose!!!
Lol
Congrats winners!!!
Nice strike at event @CaptainNemo
Lets overgrow!

8 Likes

Yeah man your girl is definitely pretty, you don’t see too many chicks with a six pack either! Nice win man :clap:

2 Likes

Stay safe @Heliosphear and family

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Overgrow the world!

Be safe @Heliosphear!

3 Likes

Thanks bud, this is awesome

1 Like

I’m in Costa Rica. I don’t have good reception. Today is the first day I was able to connect on this main thread.
I’m so sorry. I’ll be home on Sunday to answer everyone.
Haven’t been able to open any DM’s .
I will get to everyone.

14 Likes

HAVE A BLAST @Bobgrows !!!

7 Likes

Omg, better batten down the hatches bud.
Staff safe my friend!

Congratulations to @Pawsfodocaws, @CaptainNemo, @Natea, @mainerJ, and @Bobgrows, our newest contest winners!
Send me them deets via PM! :slightly_smiling_face:

Paws, CptNemo, and Bobbie…y’all have already received some Scarlet Grapes(or they’re in the mail). I will soon have some Emerald Fire OG S1 auto fems to give. Or…if you want to wait a few weeks, the F5’s will be ready. If you would like more Scarlet Grape F2’s, that is also fine. Lmk.:+1:

13 Likes

I’ll take the autos bro, thanks @blowdout2269

1 Like

The Bubble Milk arrived @Greenfingers , thank you very much! :pray:

6 Likes

have great trime!!!

1 Like

Awesome, I’m glad they made it. Enjoy my friend .:peace_symbol:

2 Likes