7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

I was watching the forecast this morning thinking about you guys, good luck brother :+1:

3 Likes

Gather your loved ones and be safe my friend.

3 Likes

Do good! Stay safe! @Heliosphear :facepunch:t3::fist:t3:🪶🪶 :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

May you weather the storm with grace :pray:t2: :bowing_man:t2:‍♂
@Heliosphear

3 Likes

Damn stay safe bro!

2 Likes

Winners of the Smoking/vaping/making/taking photo contest.

1. @Pawsfodocaws
  2. @CaptainNemo
  3. @Natea
  4. @mainerJ
  5. @Bobgrows

Please contact your prize providers with your information.

1. 1 Tray (Specialized with Event Stickers) made by @Bobgrows , 15 seed pack Blueberry Quest @buckaroobonsai - 1-5 seed PACK KANDY KUSH @GEMI-CONNECT616 , 1 pack Gorilla Dawg - 5 REG seeds @NDNCHILD , 1 pack - 10 regular seeds, Bad Dawg Genetics The White x Runaway Bride#3 @SHSC-1 , 1 pack Scarlet Grapes F2 @blowdout2269 , 1 pack Thunder Rose (reg/photo) @JohnnyPotseed
  2. Elm Oyster print, Blue Oyster print and 2 sterile swab packs @I.am.human , 1 pack of the Guerrero green x Michoacán gpb f2 from snowhigh @Elpolloloco , MIDNIGHT APHRODESIAC @ShitSeeds , 1 pack Scarlet Grapes F2 @blowdout2269 , 1 pack Thunder Rose (reg/photo) @JohnnyPotseed
  3. 10 seed pack Molokai frost @Greenfingers , 1-5 seed PACK KANDY KUSH @GEMI-CONNECT616 , 1 pack Mephisto Genetics Illuminauto #57 Blood Orange Haze S2 (Auto Fem: 10x beans each) @Pigeonman , 1 pack Blue God X Cookies - 5 REG seeds @NDNCHILD , 1 pack Scarlet Grapes F2 @blowdout2269 , 1 pack Thunder Rose (reg/photo) @JohnnyPotseed
  4. 15 pack Blueberry Quest @buckaroobonsai , MIDNIGHT APHRODESIAC @ShitSeeds , 1-10 seed pack AK48 @Kgrim , 1 pack of Full Moon Fever -Greenpoint seeds @TopShelfTrees1 , 1 pack scarlet Grapes F2 @blowdout2269 , 1 pack Texas Chem ( GreenPoint Seeds ) - 5 REG seeds @NDNCHILD
  5. @ix3u 1 each of the 3 6packs, 1-5 seed pack KANDY KUSH @GEMI-CONNECT616 , 1 pack Mayan Donkey Show F1 (Horny Horse Cherry Red Shitfest F1 x Jalisco) LandRace @Pigeonman , 1 Pack Wreckage Master Bastard @THCeed , 1 pack ScarletGrape F2 @blowdout2269 , 1 pack Casey Jones x Willy G Lebanese @Elpolloloco

Take care of yourselves, seeyah when I seeyah.

29 Likes

Corngradulations @Pawsfodocaws @CaptainNemo @Natea @mainerJ @Bobgrows!!!

6 Likes

Congrats @Pawsfodocaws @CaptainNemo @Natea @mainerJ @Bobgrows!!!

Shoot me those PM’s and I’ll get my part of your prizes out to all’yall wonderfuls!

8 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!! :partying_face::partying_face::heart::fist:t3::heart::green_heart:
@Pawsfodocaws
@Natea
@mainerJ
Send deets when you’re able and I’ll get your prizes in the mail this week! :partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

Heyy nice! Congrats all the winners, very glad to be a winner and a part of the events! Also stay safe @Heliosphear!

5 Likes

Congrats to the winners!
@Pawsfodocaws @CaptainNemo @Natea @mainerJ @Bobgrows
for any of yas that won Thunder Rose, send the addy info for your beans, please.

7 Likes

Will b thinking of u and ur fam @Heliosphear.

2 Likes

Stay safe @Heliosphear hope you and yours are safe. Are you national guard or emt? I should probably know this.

2 Likes

Congratulations @Pawsfodocaws @CaptainNemo @Natea @mainerJ @Bobgrows

AnnualZealousCaterpillar-size_restricted

12 Likes

Thanks much!

1 Like

Stay safe friend.

1 Like

NO! Not the mushrooms again :rofl:

Thanks at everybody, who voted for my beautiful girlfriend!

If there is anybody how want’s the :mushroom:shrooms :mushroom:, im happy to trade :smile:
:green_heart:

Big thanks @Heliosphear for making this possible!
I hope everybody has a great monday :mushroom:

7 Likes

congrats everyone :wink:

6 Likes

Corngradulations @Pawsfodocaws @CaptainNemo @Natea @mainerJ @Bobgrows!!!

5 Likes

THANK YOU EVERYONE! and thanks for voting.

congrats to the other winners! in this contest.

thanks to the donors for these great gifts / prizes.

thanks @Heliosphear for this rocking 7 years celebration. you make OG very special for a lot of us, and you do so much for the OG community / family.

8 Likes