8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!

Pic uploads ended on 21st at midnight.
today, voting starts.

3 Likes

@TheSeedjinn Post 665 The voting threads are being worked on, to those of you who haven’t entered the contest… Entry to the photo contest ends August 21st 2024 at 11:59PM EST. Voting begins August 22nd 2024 and goes to August 31st 2024. My wife and I are leaving Saturday morning for the Smokey Mountains and I will be out for 3 days. I apologize for the change from the previous schedule.

All four Categories are ready for voting. @moderators @toastyjakes @Northern_Loki @LemonadeJoe to make them visible. Requesting global pin for voting threads if possible.

OG Anniversary Photo Competition: ART
OG Anniversary Photo Competition: CANNABIS
OG Anniversary Photo Competition: GARDENS
OG Anniversary Photo Competition: PETS
There is over 350 pictures to vote for.

PODcast Episode 4 will be posted tomorrow.

If you ordered a shirt, Sticker Mule is expediting all orders for a faster arrival, dozens have shipped already. So many have shipped in the last 48 hours I haven’t had the time to send tracking numbers.

Storms are coming in, this will be my only post today.
Have a great Thursday. :sunglasses:

@DougDawson and @CADMAN have added their logos to the list to be printed on Shirts.

37 Likes

Yeah, who doesn’t want one of these, lol.

0b044c5c6b4af2305db009bf2219867e6b4bf247_2_518x500

Have fun in the mountains @Heliosphear :v:

29 Likes

Welcome to OG @RustyNotKrusty ! :wave:
That’s one happy kitty cat hidden in those plants. Awesome!

6 Likes

Appreciate man, thanks for showing me this site.

5 Likes

Ayyye right on have fun! Add a little smoke to them mountains.

4 Likes

Road trip skunk. Central Missouri.

22 Likes

I’m going to guess Warsaw/lake area

3 Likes

Exactly. Two towns away.

2 Likes

Ha called it :rofl: had that look to it lol I’m like an hour and a half away from around that area

2 Likes

Little less than 3 hours left on our LAST auction. Over 100 beans goes to the winner and all funds go to Overgrow! :wink:

25 Likes

!

Congrats, #52! @emeraldbullfrog Come on down and claim your prize! :partying_face::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball: Shoot me a DM with your safe addy and I’ll get a pigeon in flight!

Another drawing from the wiki list :arrow_up: tomorrow evening around the same time-ish!
Have a great evening, OG’s! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

40 Likes

Wow, awesome!

:partying_face: :confetti_ball:

What a great night! I feel super lucky right now. DM is coming to ya momentarity

13 Likes

Big congrats to @JonPott on his Auction #6 win!

Thank you for your donation brother!

Huge thanks to our auction donors and our host!

47 Likes

@JonPott I happen to have an extra slap to match the header of the auction you just won! How could I not send you one?! :smiley:
Thanks for helping to keep the lights on around here. I stumble in the dark! :joy: DM me a safe addy and I’ll get ya a slap sent out. Nice win, bud! :fist:t3::muscle:t3::facepunch:t3:🪶🪶

27 Likes

This is great! I appreciate the opportunity and happy to contribute to OverGrow this time. @Rhai88 thanks for setting these Mini Auctions. Thank you @Heliosphear @Bobgrows @@darkillusion @tresbundles @Ris @hoss8455 @@Zanzibar for providing this lot and being incredile humans!!! @NDNCHILD I appreciate your generosity I will send that asap!

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

30 Likes

This is Tigress, she comes by everyday to help spread powdery mildew.

21 Likes

:thinking: I thought PM was plant specific?

That may be a female tiger swallowtail butterfly. I believe the blue at the base of the tail is a marker for being female.

6 Likes

The voting is going well, the multiple choice ties will be worked out by the order of when the people posted in the contest. Lots of people have let me know their shirts and stickers have arrived, Thank You. I’ve fallen behind in the last couple days, I’m overwhelmed and worn out and in need of a break. My wife and I are heading up to the great Smokey Mountains for some rest and relaxation in about 13 hours, this is my last post until Tuesday.

$420 donation has been sent to @LemonadeJoe these funds were provided by community members who won mini auctions provided by the hard work @Rhai88 and community members. The people who have purchased shirts also contributed to the funds donated to support OverGrow. Thank you to all the people who donated their seeds and funds to make this an out standing event in the History of OverGrow.

@BTYGMO your shirts are in production

Episode 4 of the OverGrow PODcast has been posted.

When I return I’ll giveaway the last 10 stickers, Thank you to everyone for your support and kindness. Be good to yourself.

Have a fantastic Weekend! :sunglasses: :v:

40 Likes