8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!

Shirt form sent, Please contact @SEMOActivist for your Bodhi Seeds Gelato 41 x 88g13/HP

7 Likes

Congratulations @Wizdom @Coffweed @PlantTherapy @CanuckistanPete

download

8 Likes

Can i get the sealed pack of Uplift from @Vesti?

7 Likes

I think I will have to go with @THCeed 5 packs Freakshow
Thanks for the votes everyone!

If anyone wants to check out my 2nd place garden I post once or twice a week here on Overgrow.

23 Likes

I’ll go with these for seeds:
1 Eleven Seed Pack Bodhi Seeds Snow Monkey GG4 x SL from @SEMOActivist if they’re still available! If not, I’ll happily pick another!

No need for a non-seed prize here, I wouldn’t say no to a sticker or a t-shirt but am just happy to be here!

Thank you @Heliosphear for helping so much with all of this! And thank you donors!

15 Likes

@ChinookKing nope taken by @Wizdom please choose something else

@PsillyRabbit 1 pack of freak show please contact @THCeed with address to send them to.

@Coffweed 1 Eleven Seed Pack Bodhi Seeds Snow Monkey GG4 x SL Please contact @SEMOActivist with an address to send your prize to. Sending you a free T-shirt form to fill out, free shipping worldwide.

14 free shirts left, you pick the logo, size and color.

14 Likes

CONGRATS ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE!!!

:hugs:

33 Likes

Wooohoooo !!! Thanks everyone!!

6 Likes

Not sure how much of a hassle it would be. But if you took off what was taken from the first post, it might make it less confusing for people to choose. I could see this being a headache once you get closer to the bottom.

Thanks again for organizing all of this. Truly appreciated. All the best mate :v:

Congrats to all the winners so far :clap:

10 Likes

Ok this has already gotten very complicated, gonna take sesh break. I can’t edit the top prize list anymore so I’m gonna open a new thread for the prize giveaway so I can edit the list the way I was going to in the PM. Gonna take a little while to get it set up, will put the link here to get there when it’s ready. Seeyah in about an hour. :sunglasses:

30 Likes

Take your time brother man. Thank you for everything you’re doing for all of us.

11 Likes

Yeah thank you so much :blush: :heart::green_heart::pray:

6 Likes

Outta likes.

Thank you. Perhaps I’ll join you out on the verandah. I know exactly where my bong is.

17 Likes

Can i get the pack of strawberry bigcrack fem autos from @tresbundles?

9 Likes

Click to be transported to the new and improved listing. :sunglasses:
All selections made in this thread have been deleted from the list.

@ChinookKing please PM your address to @Tresbundle for your Strawberry big crack fem autos.

4th place listing will be posted in about 50 minutes to the new and improved Prize selection list for the 8 years of OverGrow. Weather permitting, big storm coming.

15 Likes

Thank you for all the work you put in for us @Heliosphear :heart:

12 Likes

You got it! Heading to your DM now.

4 Likes

Thank you mate. Much appreciated :v:

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners, it was all incredible @Heliosphear, thank you very much :smiling_face:

7 Likes

@Heliosphear a high until I die t-shirt and a purple punch auto cross from @wizdom. Hope I did this right.

14 Likes