99's Fling in the Tin Foil Forest

When the Medical was first put in place here, there were tax breaks for registered patients. I wonder if those disappeared when we went legal.

3 Likes

Worth looking into…would suck if it did

3 Likes

No, in Mass. the medical patients do not pay the tax which is 20-23%. It remains to be seen if medMJ will continue to exist though - patients still have to pay $250-$300 to a doctor every year and $50 to the state every year, plus time and money to fill out 10-15 pages of forms and two separate ones that must be notarized.

MCR labs is a great business, when he was starting out the owner Mike offered me the cheapest volume-discount rate for tests because I was a medical patient, really nice guy, now he’s got a bunch of people working for him. I think it only takes a 1/2 gram for each test.

5 Likes

10 Likes

Agent 99 S1 Male

Got ahead of myself on the first Crater Lake and the only Strawberry Cream. Oh well.

And then there was eleven.

I placed the last 2 Crater Lakes into larger containers. 1 showed female right away and the other is still no show.

12 Likes

Love and positive vibes being sent your way as always bro.

Look at those sexy ladies.:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

4 Likes

Grand Daddy Purple x (Orange Hill Special x Hurkle)

Day 26

These are amazing plants. They all have an orange scented Window Cleaner smell.

Thinking this is my best cross ever, at this point in the grow.

I will need to F2 these and get them out to the people for extensive testing.

14 Likes

:thinking: :mask:orange power you used on the tent

:laughing:

:evergreen_tree: no squeegee emoji.

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, sort of.

Grandaddy Purple x [Orange Hill Special x Hurkle] No 2 was going to take business into its own hands. This effectively ends the pursuit of this line.

The other two haven’t hermied yet, but you can be sure it is a recessive trait at a minimum. I’ll be all over these to the end now. They are set near the filter in hopes of drawing unwanted pollen that way first.

The rest are set away from the GDPxOHS and the filter.

Let’s eat.

12 Likes

Enough stuffing. Back to cannabis :smile:

12 Likes

13 Likes

14 Likes

@99PerCent

Mad love brother.

@ReikoX may like the song…previous posts suggest

7 Likes

Agent 99 F2 No 3

Agent 99 F2 No 4

Agent 99 F2 No 7

CDRom x Jesus OG

Crater Lake No 2

Crater Lake No 3

Grandaddy Purple x (Orange Hill Special x Hurkle) No 1

Grandaddy Purple x (Orange Hill Special x Hurkle) No 3

8 Likes

Most excited about your NLs - got some going too. Which breeder did the seeds come from?

1 Like

These are an inbred line from Muleskinner. Originally Grimms Brothers genetics. He picked up those seeds more than a decade ago.

5 Likes

Cool! The ones readily available to me when i bought them were the #5 back-crosses kept here in BC by a couple of guys. Peak Seeds is one and Dr. Atomic is the other. Keeping an eye on yours, to compare. Everyone has such fond memories of NL, and I haven’t grown, or seen, any in way over a decade

3 Likes

This is a cut from the original Agent 99 female. I have some F2 male pollen. As I am back crossing, that would technically be labeled S1 Pollen and this plant is about to be come a large plant heavy pollinated with S1BX1 seeds.

These are labeled AOxXJ, but I suppose, as the mother was the XJ13 x Penny Wise, and the father was Agent Orange, that is backward. They don’t care.

Some babies from Cheri Almondine.

And some Northern Lights #5 inbred line from Muleskinner’s garden.

11 Likes

Cromjog (CDRom x Jesus OG)

Crater Lake Nos 2 & 3

Grandaddy Purple x [Orange Hill Special x Hurkle] Nos 1 & 3

15 Likes

Already showing some purple on the petiole! :+1::seedling:

3 Likes