99's Fling in the Tin Foil Forest

“what’s happniiiiiiinnn!!!” :musical_score:

:smile: :tv:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Same stuff brother. Winding down after another big week.

Got a lot of gear running and I am impatient as all get out to flower all of it.

Funny vid. I remember the days.

3 Likes

Everyone is turning up female.

Some tough choices to be made.

These three are on their way to new homes.

10 Likes

Crater Lake 2 showed female and is now in its final container.

8 Likes

8 Likes

2 Crater Lakes & 1 [C99 x Romberry] x Jesus OG have yet to decide.

1 [C99 x Romberry] x Jesus OG did decide, and he is heading out to pasture.

The Grandaddy Purple x Orange House Specials have finished their initial stretch and are forming buds. No 2 has some crispy tips already??

The Agent 99’s are jockeying for position, stretching out.

This Crater Lake is happy in its new container so far :smile:

Thanks for checking in.

12 Likes

…Are the 'borg :bug: gone?.. :sweat:

:pray:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

So far so good.

Its turning into winter around these parts, so the only source for bugs is through imported soil or genetics.

Keeping the IPM under way. Wanting a bug free winter.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Moving the hungry ones up to larger containers

Some are just flipped, some are about half way done.

Have a great weekend!

12 Likes
              AGENT ORANGE x [XJ13 x PENNY WISE]

CHERI ALMONDINE F2

NORTHERN LIGHTS #5 

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

12 Likes

12 Likes

So, if you know me at all, you know I am not so much of a scientific kind of grower.

A friend of mine got curious and brought some buds he grew from the Agent Orange x [XJ13 x Penny Wise] to a lab.

Looks pretty good. Check out the Terpene Profile too.

https://mcrlabs.com/agent-13/

11 Likes

thats that’s pretty cool… always thought it would be cool to have my own bud tested but seems rather pricey

4 Likes

So this Terpene profile shows that the plant was somewhat resistant to mold with a 0.58% of Terpinolene.

That is cool!

6 Likes

Pretty cool, that CBGa adds some nice effects. For me CBG is a mind eraser, what was I saying again? :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

It would seem that this is most useful for those who are running clones for patients.

Did you check out the site though. They rattle through every terpene and cannabanoid with references to treatments as you see above. I like the site and am more than tempted to have a few of my back cross strains tested once they are more stabilized (some day).

5 Likes

I’d happily pay $50 for cannabinoid and $25 for terpine profiles instead of the $80 cannabinoid and $70 terpine profiles we are being charged here though we pay it out of necessity and sometimes curiosity

4 Likes

It seems rather disingenuous to compel patients to buy a service, and then over charge for it.

4 Likes

It is and why we need medical enacted instead of just recreational up here

3 Likes