A thank you note

You’ll change your mind once you get to know me lol I’ve been told I’m the kindest hearted asshole you’ll ever meet by more than one person. Guess being direct and brutally honest makes you an asshole these days. I’ll help anyone and share anything I have other than my wife :joy: but I’ll also tell you if your a doucheknot as well. They’re are some good people here.

18 Likes

Great fuckin post, well worded and as others have mentioned you captured the spirit of OG. But in my opinion the love, and support that is showed around here isn’t just the OG spirit, that is the heart and soul of, indeed the “real” cannabis community. Those that have been truly touched by the plant tend to be gentler, kinder people who stick together and would give the shirt off of their back to help out another member. I have seen it across many platforms in this community of ours. A lot more love and togetherness overall than the majority of other communities these days. Where the OG spirit comes into play is sharing this amazing and miraculous plant, helping others find that strain that will provide some natural relief and better their life by some degree in an effort to make this plant available to all those who seek its relief, it’s knowledge; to receive what it so freely gives. Make no mistake, cannabis is a tool to help change the world for the better, a catalyst in a movement that has been a long time coming. Overgrow the Planet!!!

15 Likes

OG changed my life.

:evergreen_tree:

13 Likes

Appreciate you putting this in to words dude! It’s been a pretty dark year for me and being able to interact with all you lovely folks on such a real level has been really helping get me through.

7 Likes

great post, and yes, sometimes you have to check your ego at the door and learn something new.

7 Likes

Awww, you are such a sweetheart @Abbbian :heart::heart::heart:

OG is truly a group of caring, smart and encouraging folks. For realz.

I’m glad we all made it here, these relationships will be the stuff to get us all through the journey!

10 Likes

Nice and true words brother! Blessed be! :heart:

2 Likes

Well said. I was lured in with the fact that a lot of guys took original genetics seriously and were trying to keep them alive. I hung out and appreciated the conversations and knowledge while being astounded by the generosity, honestly caught me off guard a little and still does at times (tonight would be a good example!). That generosity breeds more of it as well because as excited as I am anytime someone offers some seeds I’m more excited to be able to contribute back at some point. Community is the word for real, not message board or forum, it’s a legit community and an awesome one.

And I’ve never had a bad time on here but holy shit was Reiko’s thread fun tonight :laughing: It felt kind of like that point at a BBQ with new people where you got familiar enough to just cut loose and crack each other up :beers:

10 Likes

That’s what community is all about. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

I don’t know if it is the weed or the words but goddamn ya’ll I ain’t felt like this since I watched “The Big Lebowski”. I’ll keep coming back

6 Likes

It must be my title that’s subliminally triggering you

2 Likes

It’s a wonderful community and I’m glad I found it. I’ve derived a tremendous amount of motivation and inspiration from members here. It’s also such a nice contrast to the broader cannabis community. It’s enough to inspire faith and hope.

10 Likes

at first i didn’t like the layout, i was slightly confused by it, but i’m glad i gave it a chance. big fan of it now. i spend way too much time on here. i really enjoy the community we have.

4 Likes

This whole thread is what’s up, truly some legit human beings around these parts. What an awesome testament to why cannabis should be entirely legal… It not only helps those in need, but can bring so many together against life’s odds and tragedies. It really does take some of the stress out of my life and it makes me happy to be able to share it with you all.

7 Likes

I’ve read many pages, but I feel at home here. Be happy friends.

7 Likes

12 Likes

Nice man, just nice. That shows how I feel here.

Cool thread. I got to meet another OG today. Good, down home, caring, real dude.

Good stuff.

7 Likes

Nice post,enjoy here together

4 Likes

It must be my title that’s subliminally triggering you

this is what I think of when I see your name,
Alias, Dr. Syn: The Scarecrow

3 Likes

HAHAHA awesome!

3 Likes