ABushOfKush's Cannabis Adventure - Michigan

Sure is nice when a plan comes together. So what other strains are you gonna make fems with the ssh/bb?

2 Likes

I didn’t plan on any but throwing one of those Flo x White Widow clones in might not be a bad idea…

And maybe a cotton candy crunch

4 Likes

Crazy little bastard

15 Likes

That little bastard is crazy. What is it anyways?

2 Likes

The more the merrier.

2 Likes

Australian Bastard Cannabis from @middleman

3 Likes

Just had a good time scrolling through this. Some cool vintage cannabis photos with small descriptions.

5 Likes

11 days in. Nice and chilly down there but they seem happy.

17 Likes

I think I’m going to flip the DIY octos to flower tonight. Everyone is looking good. Still need risers for the small plants.

Bubblegum Chem 1

Bubblegum Chem 2

Caramelicious

Snake Venom

Strawberry Guava x Black Lime Reserve

Chocolatina

11 Likes

Hillbilly Skunk getting the purple starting

Blueberry Super Silver Haze having a standoff with herself

15 Likes

Damn my friend. Everything is chugging along looking nice!!!
Got the kids a bit excited, we gonna get the rooms opened up and get some wee little ones going for the outdoor run this year, probably take some to flower this time so the kids have something to smoke until outdoor harvest this year.

8 Likes

Thank you @Kgrim! I think I’m going to take it easy on the outdoor this year. Keep it to only down by the creek. Trying to sell some vegetables this year and learn more about producing the highest quality food I can. Get those fem Hillbilly Skunk going!

6 Likes

Bro I grin whenever I see people talk like this !!

It’s a never ending learning curve
That’s only speaking from two years experience

4 Likes

Got those Caramelicious S1 seeds finishing up. Didn’t get the pollination I wanted but I think I should have around 100 seeds. More than I need. Anyone interested?

24 Likes

I’ll speak up on this one yes sir I am interested .especially seeing the hash the mother can make !
Could there be a better one in those beans is all I’m thinking :thinking:

Plants look great nice and vibrant still! I’d say you’re lucky to have weather like that this time of year lol

4 Likes

Yes im interested. The plants look very robust

3 Likes

The pictures I just posted are various photos of her in the past. I’ll send some along with the Chocolatina clones.

3 Likes

Makes a little more sense now :sweat_smile:
Thanks brother .
I always wished I could go with a Latina :crazy_face:
Have a good night

2 Likes

I’m also thinking that I will do a run of the Blueberry Super Silver Haze S1 seeds after this current pollination is over. I’ll send them out when they’re ready, but I want people to get an idea of what to expect. Maybe 4 in the 2x2. 12/12 from seed.

6 Likes

Can’t blame you there deff sounds like an interesting cross ! Question Would you have any interest in some auto fem pollen ?

1 Like