Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Some Original haze from Agseedco crossed with pollen from a reversed unicorn poop pollen donor. The last unicorn. Reversed the unicorn poop and chucked the pollen on a few haze females. Haven’t looked through them much yet, grew 3 beans and just started 3 more. This one was pretty nice and smoked well. Smelled like fermented fruit.

24 Likes

Yep…that righty looks tighty

2 Likes

the biggest !!! with clear skunk heritage informed from my view!!!:kiss:

1 Like

^^ this right hur - it helps to use tracking in certain instances

2 Likes

What are the exact conditions RH/temp of Canatrol for the life of the dry/cure? Weird that the website doesn’t provide that info. My understanding has always been that the longer and slower it dries/cures - the better the outcome.

2 Likes

The cannatrol thread will have better information and I believe Jet tried to stretch out the times but decided the default settings are best. Trust the guys who invented and built them.

2 Likes

Used my own. Just got confirmation that both parcels are at the post office!! So, 1day and 11 days late. Tom can confirm with me if cash is still in em when he checks mail on Monday.

8 Likes

Acid Beauty
Very rare citric thai phenotype of Original Haze one of our most potent moms was mixed with green silver Vietnamese male. You can look foward to phenotypes from both parents. Mango Vietnamese phenotypes as well. This cross is loaded with ancient South Asian phenotypes in F! hybrid form. Flowering time 16 weeks

31 Likes

nice!

mindblower:

18 Likes

as far as AB, be prepared for really wild jungle trip weed… I am not joking.

24 Likes

Shit , I been smoking since I was born, man, I can smoke anything, man. You know like I smoke that Michoacán, and Acapulco Gold, man. I even smoke that tied stick, you know?

14 Likes

Put the money in an envelope and put that in a priority box for ten bucks. @Dog I see you beat me to the punch. My apologies

4 Likes

That looks pretty damn epic.

4 Likes

this one was wild, I think it looks exactly like that male, just wild bushes… dark floral syrup sour mango ganagal/chocolate metallic spice… I dont usually get anxious on hazes, but at this one everytime…

brown thai pheno was also super strong… not tasty or interesting in terp profile, simply dead flowers spice, but wow it packed that thai intense potency. although the effect was much more flat and less complex than thai dom original haze.

I popped bandaid haze #7 x black vietnamese recently. same vietnamese male

10 Likes

Evening Eve

(Neville’s Haze x TFD Original Haze) X (Afghani x O. Haze)

Early stage so far

20 Likes

“…we’re smokin’ dog shit, man?” “My dog ate my stash…you should have seen the dog, man. Really blew his mind.”

5 Likes

the year of the haze is upon us gents, cant wait to see everyone growing some trippy weed again

35 Likes

Nice to see you guys again, last time they kept pointing fingers on us and as the time went by finally they are starting to distinguish passion over darkness

K+ positive karma

4 Likes

df13haze(riri diesel/dj short f13 x mr. shine)

17 Likes

Yes sir all is well. Coming in hot, shipping tomorrow.

12 Likes