Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Nice to see you guys again, last time they kept pointing fingers on us and as the time went by finally they are starting to distinguish passion over darkness

K+ positive karma

4 Likes

df13haze(riri diesel/dj short f13 x mr. shine)

17 Likes

Yes sir all is well. Coming in hot, shipping tomorrow.

12 Likes

@TomHill
Do you have any of your “Deep Chunk” beans for grabs?

Getting real close to pulling the trigger on your HAZE beans sir ! :pray:t2::+1:t3:🫘:heart:

5 Likes

I’ll do deep Chunk later this summer. Haze you guys purt near gobbled it all up it wasn’t a fat grip of seed or anything it was a brutal winter.

12 Likes

Its all there guys, confirmed in breaking bud and sorting seed… the metal shop, the sour apple Thai, the purple the green the gold and brown, no excuses. Now you’ll see what guys like me and maha are running on about. Happy hunting.

20 Likes

Awesome brother Tom !! Man you and @MAHAKALA are putting out the fire :fire::fire::fire: with the HAZE damn this is an epic time!!!

8 Likes

now we will see pictorial evidence in growers journals of what’s going on…might buy some popcorn for this shit!!!:blush:…the hunt is on…and there will be a stewards inquiry I don’t doubt…:rofl:…bring forth the trip sticks…!!!

I’ve seen strong skunk heritage in views of your recent work mr Hill, and across the net widely, and i will be studying as many leafset features I can find on this new work to understand the theory behind your practice…you’re entertaining to say the least!!!:rofl:

8 Likes

I’ll bite lol. What do you mean strong skunk heritage haha? I was on a plane leaving town with sam’s seed before them foreigners ruined it with early skunk :sunglasses:

15 Likes

I’m not asking to get bitten🫡…I just want to see what your work actually entails to arrive at these trippy renditions…that’s all!!!

2 Likes

It’s not too complicated, this is when I picked up.

And this is what they did with it lol

10 Likes

this sweet and sour description on haze is something I’ve never seen widely and I believe you have a potent oil formulation within your library…very strange that this same acidic highly sour formulation has turned up on a haze hybrid of different lineage and its narcotic essence is viewed from mere ingestion…its almost pure ammonia In form and its spread across the entire flower population…I remain confident the same highly acidic almost trippy formulate is in your hybrids…I been away from the circuit a while and returning I’m met with an alien form of terp signature that I think is within what you own…I also think in the next year or 2 we will have a revolutionary switch in styles that will keep the oils the govt are trying to wash hidden away by teams of guerrillas like maybe your trying to do…if the govt search out the prizes…in the end nothings left…its now a story of preserving and keeping true breeders hidden away from the big lights…

3 Likes

unrelated but related at the same time…I’m wondering how the advancement of haze hybrids over the last few years has seen this acidic sour formulation show?..I grew jack the ripper in pure and hybrid form and there was nothing remotely acidic to that terp at all as I recall…and yet years later a haze hybrid with the same geneset from subs prize agent orange male in hybrid form has sprung this stranger than strange extremely sour hit of something versioning that description note you wrote…them silver blues took my notice straight away because this obviously high dominant haze hybrid shows character remarks to this…when you ingest flowers and they act as a form of acid to burn eyes and nose which these plants are doing now I gather understanding there’s a trippy interlude in smoking the same subject…I mean jtr was trippy don’t get me wrong but this acidic trip tasting terp is a haze hybrid form that shows that haze in a form name crossed to a potent parent produces wizardry beyond what I’ve ever seen…I hope your haze hybrids hit ppl with the same excitement and enjoyment I really do…

9 Likes

Haze-4-days f4 Aka original haze
Few shade plants

30 Likes

hey bud, so are things ready for orders?

4 Likes

I got hammered early on with guys who were on it. I need take care of them and see what’s left man. I trying.

11 Likes

are you confident in this work finding them electric zippy haze yesteryears then bro?..I heard you was selling in 100s…what do the average grower have to throw down to find this 5%?..kinda limits a lot of ppl with Ltd space.

3 Likes

Well when you sort out the keeners out let me know… I would like to grow out your Haze after growing some @MAHAKALA stuff.

Cheers bud.

3 Likes

I am confident. Really for the first time ever and I think all drug type cannabis seed should be sold in 100 packs minimum. Until then they really are novelties and lotto tickets. You riffle through 100 though and you will know what guys like me and Mahakala rambling on about. It’s a big investment man 6 month chunks out of your life. I want to be sure you hit paydirt man.

28 Likes

17 Likes