Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

I started to play around with lowering lights on to see if i could reduce the sexing and start of flowering in Thais and it worked i go as low as 7 / 17.

2 Likes

I would love to see them Fuel.

1 Like

Moors is a term generally used by Europeans to describe the Muslim people of North Africa and the Iberian Peninsula during the Middle Ages. Between 711 C.E. and 1492 C.E. Muslim people of African descent controlled parts of Iberia which consist of modern-day Spain and Portugal.

CE (Common Era) is the secular equivalent of AD

2 Likes

Welcome new member @StoneGuru to OG! I wanted to invite him over here to the haze heads corner.

They are dropping science about 5Haze and other stuff on their Alpine Haze thread that is answering a bunch of questions I’ve had, take a read and say hello to a fellow haze lover!

6 Likes

Thanks for the invite! Hey, I know some of these crazy hazy cats.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Hormone and sex manipulation on cuttings, past research on hemp

Welcome Bro
I know isn’t your thing but here the landraces section is Top
Feel free to check it out

3 Likes

Thanks @Elchischas :pray:. I do run them, bunch of different Viet, Nigerian, Laos…I just haven’t had any really great ones yet. 40 yr Acapulco from mountain organics was pretty impressive, but almost an acitone or acrid paint thinner was to ruff in what I found. I have an open polination repro of fets Viet green and Black I might get into this season.

The most exciting project is one I haven’t announced yet that is with a friend from the basement. Probably what is now one of the rarest proven haze lines left. Doing a lab embryo rescue to do all we can to make it work. :crossed_fingers::pray:. Only weeks away.

My hope is that it will crack open the other lost variants of Nevil’s. Genetically it doesn’t get any closer anymore.

15 Likes

This is the analysis i was talking about.

11 Likes

Has anyone here grown Sativa Hoarders Seed Collective gear? They have some very interesting offerings, but there’s scarcely any info about them out there.

3 Likes

From today…(N-haze x O-Haze)x THH x A5hbx x Mac) x Sowahh. They’re starting to put on their coat.

22 Likes

Green OTH x A5 today in full sun

35 Likes

Look at how hazy and long flowering this hybrid ended up being:

12 Likes

Tom’s Posi hazes

Both the haze above and below are metallic. Shop, blood liver with fresh cut teak and spice.

34 Likes

Acid Beauties smell very similar to pure Tom haze.

32 Likes

Juicy Woo’s

Both plants are fermented rotting berries on top of the blood metal aromas. The plant below adds a sour citric note.

39 Likes

19 Likes

@Ur_Humbl_Nr8tor gets the award for put up or shutup! All gas, No brakes; All Pics, No Ego; All Haze, No boof!

Beautiful work my friend.

Untitled

19 Likes

Thanks, dude. Appreciate the positive feedback!

10 Likes

Truly, watching your plants grow in the SoCal sun has been a pleasure. Its been a while since I have felt so invested in someone else’s grow. Stellar choices of varieties and masterful growing my friend.

7 Likes