Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

The pedigree should have read Mexico/Colombia x S.India x Thailand. But whatever man.

10 Likes

That is the perfect description for how my oaxacan x red snake smelled when harvested almost nauseating in big wiffs. Amazing plants everyone would love to grow some real haze but this thread seems a bit nuclear.

3 Likes

If you gunna be a fancy lad panzy scared of nuclear then haze is not for you smoke something with the word cake in it.

6 Likes

Haze is high medicine. It will rip your ego to shreds. It will knock you down and force you to revaluate things. It is not for everybody it’s not for you fake smiley hippies etc.

12 Likes

Rotted fermented berry kids vitamins. Blood iron metallic background. Might chop these before the storms due mid-week. Not sure, but here’s a close up of the in-ground Juicy Woo.

23 Likes

Blood iron metallic yeah that’s my take too nevil called it liver which also works

13 Likes

That is real haze whatever you are growing I don’t know. But yes that description is haze 100%

8 Likes

Yep.Your pure Posi hazes finishing up both have that ‘liver’ aroma predominate along with some sawn teak and spice. Same with the Acid Beauties from Maha. The Blue he used in making the Juicy Woo brings that berry aroma but your haze metallic aromas are right there making sure you know there’s psychonautic evil afoot.

6 Likes

It’s totally evil. Nasty dirty triple x lol.

6 Likes

Still though. You gotta grow a shit ton of them it’s a drag. Then you find one that you feel heavy on the first hit there is no mistake it’s ballgame fucking over.

6 Likes

That is the riddle of haze guys that has always been and will always be the riddle of haze.

7 Likes

Yeah, no idea how the two pure will smoke. Nor the Maha haze hybrids for that matter. All a numbers game no matter what you grow. I’ll have an idea in a month or two. Likely start some hunting for real with the new haze seed batch assuming I’m in my new grow space(s). Finding keeper haze or hybrids where the haze effects are full blown mind melt is likely a lifelong pursuit and the crux of the biscuit sort of shit.

5 Likes

Shanti yapping like a splitail about empty barrels and shit. That’s all lies. A winner in every pack, total fantasy lies. You wanna talk haze let’s talk haze but let’s be honest. That shit always bothered the fuck out of me. Stop lying dude, please.

4 Likes

Nah ain’t growing nothing with the word cake in it! Willing to try anything once, twice if it was interesting. Now as far as growing haven’t grown any true haze just doing first long flower runs but all about growing and trying haze. Now as far as a nuclear thread not scared just really dig this forum and dont want to say things that get me well… I dig discussion, debate, conversation, and explanations. Maybe jumping a head mostly through the thread, these are amazing looking plants damn, and…

1 Like

Right on. I can’t really give you anything but my take and I think I have and I’ve been honest and I hope you find the same.

7 Likes

If you find yourself waxing poetic about barrels and shit move on to the next example.

4 Likes

Keeper in every pack, huh?

3 Likes

It went beyond keeper in every pack it went to empty barrels and shit it was borderline Donald trump bullshit. Meh, that’s not for for me man. Just show me your grass dude.

5 Likes

I don’t care about your dumbass 65 iQ’s lol

1 Like

Oaxacan string of pearls pheno
Peshawar Afghani
oaxacan
Only been growing 2 years but have done ok. I wanna try it all and see what is the best.

15 Likes