AK Bean Brains Group Buy Logistics

I’d be in too. He was on rollitup a few weeks ago using Dankortowne.

6 Likes

Same. I balk at the $100 price tag for his ‘pure’ old lines, but would be all over them at a discount. I have his Romulan and Fast Vintage Blueberry, but would love to get his NL5, Purple Hindu Kush, Kali Mist, and Williams Wonder.

12 Likes

at a discount I would love to try some of this stuff

10 Likes

Ak hit me back , along with the email @OleReynard sent. He said he’ll match csi with 40% discount with 6pk freebies with every pk.:v:t5:

24 Likes

Is there a site for his strains or anything. I hear a lot of ogs say his name. I’m down!

4 Likes

I like beans, count me in.

5 Likes

Does this mean we all need to check into strainaholics?

7 Likes

Too bad he didn’t go down to the 1.50 cdn a seed jordon of the island did. 40 percent off is still great though.

5 Likes

I think I heard bean brains kali mist is a 10 week version, wonder if it’s still as good as Simon’s from serious seeds I’m conflicted but very interested in a 10 week kali.

5 Likes

40% off plus freebies.
Puts alot of them 100 dollar packs down to 60 damn quick.

Maybe ya shouldn’t of told him about what you guys were gonna offer csi, maybe we could’ve got them cheaper yet.
He’s a good guy none the less just as soon give to him than anyone else.

He say anything about what we have to spend to get this deal?

Thank ya Jim Jimmy James

12 Likes

Put off today what you can put off tomorrow

3 Likes

So we’ll than shit I nominate @Jamescoldflame to take care of this whole deal.
Good job James

7 Likes

We could still see if he would give a better deal. If you consider 40% off and get 16 beans then it’s under $4 a bean.

2 Likes

Not to me, and I backed out the csi, was getting crazy, rather just hit nspecta myself. Got a good bit of his stuff anyway. So I didn’t mention the csi thing. So no he didnt mention a minimum. He did offer me a very nice opportunity tho✌🏾

3 Likes

Well shit Rey…I nominate someone else…lol…I could be translator or something lol. But that’s about it.

5 Likes

I’ll take some Beatrix choice. Been scoping that out of the old SSSC catalogs!

4 Likes

He got a hold of me also didn’t check the mail before I stopped in here.
Seems someone else was checking a couple weeks ago also.

7 Likes

Yup I remember that being brought up in the joti buy buy I can’t remember who it was anymore.

2 Likes

that is a sweet deal :slight_smile:

5 Likes

He has beans over at JBC

2 Likes