Copycat genetics

Someone has tested the genetics of copycat genetics ?, I am a little interested in their genetics for the future, but I have not seen plants of them cultivated, only in the promotional photos.

4 Likes

There’s a bunch of ig links on this page and a lot of people saying good stuff https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/copycat-genetics-any-good.93196/
But imo for that price there’s better avil from original breeders

5 Likes

Yes, I had thought something like that. thank you.

There’s a lot of talk recently that copy cat has functioned under different names throughout the years and ripped a lot of people off

4 Likes

They make femicopias, do people think good or bad about them? What other name have they had?

Cuts2clones is one of the names. I guess the guy’s name is Olin. A lot of top breeders just came out and said this guy is bad news

5 Likes

ok, thanks for the information bro.

But is it because hes making copies of their strains and selling it? Doubt too many breeders would like that regardless of who it was.
I personally have no ideal about the company but am curious also

2 Likes

Even if this grower is doing a credible job of making crosses, he’s using someone else’s work, and he’s not producing something worth paying for. My opinion.

7 Likes

I cant believe for the life of me that people pay those prices for f2s of other peoples hard work.

7 Likes

There is a lot of hate towards him.

I don’t know his deal (other than there are about 6 copy cat Instagram accounts), but a potentially legit criticism I have heard (if it is true) is that he is running seed tents with poor pollen control.

I get the idea of knocking off strains, regardless of how you feel about that. That’s what Nirvana does in Amsterdam. But Nirvana packs are something like 15-25 bucks last I looked. Copy cat is selling at breeder prices. Hard pass.

6 Likes

Can’t remember if it was you or not, but someone said something in a thread I read recently to the effect of “if a breeder isn’t selling true IBLs or F1 crosses, then they can fuck right off” (I’m paraphrasing :slight_smile:)

I agree 100%.

5 Likes

I dont think i said that but its always possible ???

Maybe not. Either way, I agree. :wink:

1 Like

Nirvanas stuff isnt bad. I have 4 packs of copycats stuff. The packs were like 250. Im not defending anyone about breeders rights of a plant. Kinda all ridiculous.

I have 4 packs of CC stuff. Not saying its anything. These reputable companies sell untested packs aaaallll the time. Ill copy any pack and share with friends if the breeder agrees of not no Share. Really I can so what I feel like doing I do. Especially on a mostly banned narcotic.

Work plants. My grannie worked cucumbers lol. Che,k it out we can put this whole Copy/Logic stuff to bed soon. Ill give a real grow report and a just show and give a smoke test. 4 packs now from him are 250.

So from an unbiased angle. We shall see. If they’re great people are gonna have something to say either way. Go on IG copycatgenetics508. He goes live and his seeded buds look better than most shit I see. On IG look up lokogro he grows copy in a real mean setup. I got gelato33,GMO,Plat Ogkb,Wedding Cake. Later yall.

Oh yeah @MadScientist runs all copys stuff as we
He said its legit…

5 Likes

I’ll trade you a gg4 fem for a gmo fem…you didn’t answer me on ig… lol

1 Like

My bad Im technically challenged. When I open them I sure will. Dude I watched him go live and wondered how the gloves didnt lock up. His seeded shit looks better than most ive seen. His boston accent. Look at awww da laveduuhs aww duh laveduuhs. Haha

I got you James. Ill end up cloning the first seed that hooks anyways. I feel like ripping sealed packs if gour not gonna use it right away is sacrilegious but were talking about CC too. That GMO is my favorite smoke currently. Every batch is better round here.:+1::wink:

7 Likes

That’s funny shit, I hadn’t heard of him before but he’s definitely from worcester. 508 is the worcester area code.

3 Likes

I love it. Hes got that upper east coast chip on his shoulder. Hes funny he keeps it real and the genes speak for themselves. People mistake him with someone else.

There was a big deal about greepoint getting and selling a bunch of hemp supposedly wedding cake starins and whatnot. He straightened it out. I just dont kike GP. Its all stardog stuff. I bore easily. Lol

Im telling you hes doing 10 packs for a G. 4 for 250. Ill post the whole run. Hes got mack killer…everything. People think hes a dude named logic. Ill let you know how it goes. Its understandable people are wary.

The s1’s are better. Seeds create a tap root. He buys the best clones then selfs them. I havent popped my packs. I need another tent like a 2x4.
-J

4 Likes

Yeah not doubt

3 Likes