Alaskagrown’s Blueberry Auto’s

Hey -
Lost all my fem blue berrys photo…

Any of these still available?

3 Likes

I can split my pack and send some other beans…

I got some DJ short blueberry photo regs too. If you would like

6 Likes

I didn’t get a duplicate pack, but I got a nice fat pack with 15 magic beans in there.

7 Likes

I think he meant he send put additional envelopes to the same people

4 Likes

You talking to moi??

That would.be cool!!

I had 3 blueberry 00 seeds fem that 1 I killed. Another got entangled with another seed that I thought was dead and I reused the soil lol I tried surgery but neither made it.
And my third seed didn’t crack. I had it soaked and peroxide and froze and nothing

I have some beans I could offer as well I can PM you!

I would love to try either !

Either way whatever happens - thanks for the thought and consideration.

1 Like

Hey Brian, package arrived safely today. Thank you again and Happy New Year!

3 Likes

@Calix

Send me a PM

1 Like

I 3D printed this one. Scaled it to fit a 400x400mm print bed, so its a little smaller than the specs, but so far seems to work. Havent put it thru the paces fully, just tested it (that printers been tied up with paying work, and I have a base I designed for it with seed cup and scuff tray to dump to by pulling out the little green tab (lower right corner). Want to make a vacuum adapter as well, I am not fond of the vacuum having to poke out of the top, so thinking of a hang on the side configuration that just routes it to the top hole. Also need to print the feeder funnel. Might make a threaded adapter for a 2L bottle and just use that though.

My vacuum has a slide switch to go between wand and floor, so I can dial back the suction opening or closing that slide (more suction to the floor, less in the seed sorter).

I do wanna get all I can outta those buds, dont wanna be vacuuming all the trichs that are left up, so I will break up over a tray / kief screen first, then process thru the wind tunnel I think. Some of you guys don’t care if its a seed run, so vacuum away! I did see a slightly different version that had a fan blowing in from the left side instead of a vacuum. I think that wouldn’t lose kief really, but saw it long after I printed mine.

This thing took damn near a full 1kg roll of filament, and over 3 days to print… The base its another 2 days combined.

I hope it gets used enough to pay for itself!

10 Likes

Man that things nice!

2 Likes

I assume you will be using a wet-vac attached to the top, correct?

1 Like

Bissel “Pet Hair Eraser” See the green knob on the right side of the unit near the bottom by the pivot? Thats how I want to control suction… That switches between the wand / hose, and the vacuum head.

2 Likes

Do you mind me making a suggestion? You can use it or not, Matters not to me.

1 Like

actually I should take it to PM so I don’t clutter @Alaskagrown s thread

3 Likes

Mine did too!
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

@Alaskagrown my Blueberry Auto’s arrived!

Thank You Very Much!
-Dirtron

2 Likes

That is SICK @Nagel420!!!

Based on your trial run what would one of these cost, both materials, printer time cost, and labor? Ballpark is fine…

1 Like

I have that exact vacuum! Moved to a 112 year old house with all hardwood, so I gave it to my sister. Now I want it back. That valve totally can be partially opened to control the air flow. I always opened it fully because I wanted all the suction for it’s regular purpose. :laughing:

2 Likes

A quick off the top of my head estimate is $125 - $150 + shipping…

The “maze” alone was over 3 days printing, and almost a full 1kg roll of filament. I still have to print the base, but figure that in at about a day and a half and much less filament. Not much labor left, thats in design time and simple printer setup (but, oddly, its a long enough print I DO need a clear weather window. A power outtage mid print sucks, so clear weather on anything over a day is a must!)

I typically charge just $1 an hour for print time on average. plus materials (and software calculates that pretty precisely)

4 Likes

That thing is badass. BTW. Did you design it?

1 Like

Ultimately, this version, yes. But I did draw on published plans, and another version I saw on thingiverse. Modified, scaled, added grooves for the plexi in front, the slide and slot for the winnow drop. Plus I have a whole base setup I need to print, just need to free up printer time to run those parts, and the base is entirely my design, there’s none that I’ve seen out there (seed collection cup on left and chuff collection tray for dumping the chuff into on the right, plus a stand for the actual maze). Also have designed a modified adapter for most vacuums that changes the angle of the vacuum hose from in the top to along the back, and plan to add a valve system in that for those who only have a shop vac without a valve to adjust…

11 Likes