Alaskagrown’s Blueberry Auto’s

Outta likes per usual, but badass. I have hundreds of varieties of seeds I’d like to be able to clean, I wonder how many I could use one of those for. 🤷

I dig that you’ve considered the angle for the vacuum hose, that’s an issue I’ve had with cleaning seeds with others contraptions. Let me know if you’re thinking of selling one of those. :wink::+1:

1 Like

Very nice! After you finish prototyping I will seriously consider ordering one!!!

What is the softest material you can print out of? I am thinking a seed-friendly grinder (which would ideally be made of molded silicone) to break up seeded bud where the seeds are the primary target… might take multiple different “tops” with different pin spacing to handle differently sized seeds/bud structure.

2 Likes

You’re a bad motherf*cker with those 3d printing skills. Needless to say, you have a market for those here if you choose. Call this my pre-order. I’m about a week or so from shucking beans and already feel like I don’t have the time haha.

3 Likes

@Alaskagrown Blueberry Auto and Auto Gambian x BB arrived today. Thank you.

6 Likes

@Alaskagrown the beans have arrived safe and sound thank you again very much for your kindness :hugs:

LET THERE BE AUTOS!!

8 Likes

I see blueberries in my future, thanks to you :yum:

4 Likes

I got the beans today🥳. Thanks a bunch @Alaskagrown . Yours are the first beans I’ve gotten on here, thank you again for your generosity. I am so excited

8 Likes

Nice

Looks like you got one of the fuller packs…20+ ya got in there!!

Alaskagrown

4 Likes

Yeah I was like wow that’s a lot of beans, thank you so much can’t wait to grow some.

5 Likes

Can’t believe I missed this :sob: maybe next time

3 Likes

PM sent…

Happy New Years! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Psst. :yum:

Just kidding.

1 Like

Nek is gonna share his pack with me he said. :+1:

2 Likes

Let me see if I have any coin-flips left…that hundy pack went like hotcakes! Ha

6 Likes

You don’t have to man! Nek said he was gonna split em. But if you wanna share, at least let me send you something in Return. I’ll let him know, if so.:wink:

4 Likes

Holy crap!!! Too generous thank you :pray:

6 Likes

Arrived today, that was fast!
Thank you!!!

7 Likes

Came in the mail today. Will be popping them around middle of Feb. Thanks

7 Likes

my first post on OG was me asking for some free Blueberry auto. after buying 200+ seeds from OG friends, i got my free Blueberry auto. :rofl::rofl: thank you good Sir Brian.

6 Likes

Thank you @Alaskagrown :pray::grinning:
backflip-backflip-boy

6 Likes