Alaskagrown’s Blueberry Auto’s

Oh no…That’s a real bummer my friend!!

Hopefully the Blueberry Auto’s will do well for you…

Germination for me was 100% and out of 23 seedlings…only 1 is a mutant and 1 runt! But I’m keeping them both!! Lol

They are growing fast so far…

Blueberry Auto on the left, Kashmir on the right(about time for a new set of shoes)

Alaskagrown

21 Likes

:slight_smile:
I am gonna wait and see if I can fix my issues before I plant any of the blue berrys.

Going to pick up everything for a fresh new soil recipe.

I didn’t have the tent up off the ground in the basement either .

3 Likes

I want in on next round of your Blueberry Auto 🫐 too.
Grow babies grow

4 Likes

Send me a PM I’ll get you some Blueberry Auto’s! :wink:

Brian

3 Likes

If you’re having issues with soil or soil mix let me know I have a ton of them that work really well. Base soil, medium(for tea mixes), and super soil recipes…

Also if your plant roots are getting cold from the floor I’d ad a piece of high density foam under your tent! They make it in 1-2” and in 4’ x 8’ sheets. That will 100% solve the problem! :slight_smile:

Alaskagrown

7 Likes

Interested in the soil mix recipes. Building a base soil aiming for no till. Been reading & downloading. Newbie, never made a LAB or KNF fermentation. Thank you for all yo do. Tuned in, smoked out & stoked.

5 Likes

Send me a PM

Let me know what you’re wanting to do…

Alaskagrown

5 Likes

It will be interesting to me to see which you run out of first. Beans or Stamps.
Very generous, nonetheless.

6 Likes

Bahahahahaha

Shit…I’ve ran out of stamps like 3 time’s!!! Think 6-7 full booklets used so far! Lol

8 Likes

Holy Shit on a Friday Night!
I know man, It don’t take long. I worked my a$$ off and the postage was off the hook for the big VETERAN’S GIVEAWAY, that was a trickle down effort from @anon98660487 then to @DougDawson and down to me. But yeah. I know the feeling. Hat’s off to you for this, man.

6 Likes

Received the beans with lots of love brother…
The daughter especially loved the stamp and took it for collection LoL…
Today I was cleaning coco and preparing to buffer when I got the seeds, good vibes all along…
Thanks brother @Alaskagrown

8 Likes

Hot damn!

Guess I sent you 3 types of autos…lol

Enjoy!!

8 Likes

That’s a sweet surprise for me too brother…
Imagine, a guy trying to grow couple of bag seeds in the middle of nowhere…
The first set of seeds he received has triple surprise in it…:heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

@Alaskagrown any chance there are any more blueberry autos left. Would love to get my hands on some. Thx

2 Likes

Love to try it

1 Like

Hello @Ms2022

I see this is your first post…you might want to head over to the new members page and tell us a little bit about yourself…

Maybe you can get some free seeds once you’ve been here for a little bit…asking on your first post to a new place for free seeds might not be the best way to start!

Alaskagrown

15 Likes

I have a list, just saying :wink:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

tenor

9 Likes

congratulations brother, it’s good to see your work in other people.
I plan to be here for a long time, so I’m sure that in the future I will have the opportunity to grow something that comes from you :pray:
congratulations for everything

2 Likes

If there was an award for giving the gift of good vibes, being generous and just basically sharing his knowledge on soils & plants. Alaskagrown would get it for the first month of the year.

Kudos bro for sharing so much, freight isn’t cheap when so many knock on the door, been there.

This will bring you the best karma all year bro… thank you thank you

5 Likes