Alaskagrown’s Blueberry Auto’s

Blueberry Auto Update Day 12…I think lol

Growing right along nicely just a few days behind the Kashmir!

Not sure the runt is going to make it…the mutant however is doing just fine…might be straightening herself out.

Next watering everything in the tent will get full strength nutrients…and a new pair of shoes if they show up in time!

Enjoy

Alaskagrown

EDIT: The algae in the runt cup is not from over watering or anything like that…the ziplock humidity tent was on for over a week trying to get this weak seedling to come up above the soil and start growing…might remove the algae or cover it up.

21 Likes

those plants are looking good and hopefully that runt makes it, my pup was a runt and after awhile he started surpassing his siblings now he is easily the biggest. You’d be surprised at what a runt can achieve.

3 Likes

Absolutely!!

Some of the best herb I’ve ever grown has come from runts…I never throw them out!

7 Likes

love that sea of green @Alaskagrown will you up pot these at all or just run them in those solos the whole way through?

2 Likes

These are just in my small 4 x 4 starter tent…these will all go into 3-5 gallon air pruning pots then flowered in a few weeks…just waiting for them to arrive to transplant! :slight_smile:

Alaskagrown

4 Likes

My bet is ten-twelve more days you’ll see preflowers …

Looking good enough to keep you busy for a little while !

1 Like

Time to start looking through these Blueberry Auto’s…male’s are starting to show!

Let the sexing begin!!

Alaskagrown

22 Likes

Received the “Jake” resend today!!! Thanks Brian!!!

3 Likes

I received mine today in British Columbia.
Thank you very much. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

4 Likes

Congrats @chronix

Happy growing my friend!

Alaskagrown

1 Like

Blueberry Auto Update Day 16

Looks like we have confirmed…

10 Male’s
7 Female’s
5 Unknown(guessing 3/5 are female)

Interestingly enough the tallest Blueberry Auto is a female! :thinking:

Not sure if I’m going to keep any of the male’s…some have really nice structure…I’ll thoroughly inspect them tomorrow, see what’s going into the bin and if any will be kept to collect.

Tomorrow as well the female’s will get transplanted into 5 gallon fabric pots and moved out of the tent into their final home.

Enjoy

Alaskagrown

Full tent BB Auto Female’s & Kashmir

15 Likes

36 Beer Cups to water every day would be a giant PITA. And I’m pretty clumsy, so there would be beaucoup cleanup. Daily.

6 Likes

congrats on your M/F ratios, thats pretty damned even. if you’re collecting pollen it’d be rad to see your method

2 Likes

I’d happily provide a book of stamps so you don’t run out, if I might be so bold as to ask for a few BB auto beans.

1 Like

Supplies came in today…time for some new shoes!!

Picked up some Jiffy 7 36mm pellets…2,000 x @ $120!! What a deal…

And some ENPOINT fabric nursery bags…100 x @ $17…can’t beat that with a stick!

Alaskagrown

21 Likes

144 sites your not fooling around .

3 Likes

it’s sorta like what ‘Chong’ said:
look… it’s organic, all the way to the baby green things, so I might just leave it. who is it gonna bother?

regards,

nice plants by the way.

1 Like

Damn!!! @Alaskagrown !!!

Not play’in around!

Transplant went well…got 8 x Blueberry Auto females into their new 5 gallon fabric shoes and out to the shop.

A few are a little hot on the nutrients as were getting the same as the Kashmir…these are light feeders comparatively…

Enjoy

Alaskagrown

20 Likes