An inside look at LEDSeedz

:blush: You guys are too sweet.

8 Likes

I look forward to reading, but not heeding, another warning label in my life.

99%

6 Likes

Helmet Required! … Please remain seated while high is in motion!

7 Likes

if you were waiting to cop some LED seedz gear now would be a good time! 25% off for week of 420 and buy 2 get 1, still some limited release strains left.

7 Likes

Well, that guy is so proud of the fact that he has given away soooo many seeds to OG members. I’ll wait for my turn. It is great gear and I hope to grow some soon. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Appreciate the notice. Now would be the perfect time to add some LED seedz to my collection. Ended up grabbing strawberry creme, bodhi tree, street outlaw f2, citrus freeze , creme brulee and cherry tart!

3 Likes

So that is 9 seed packs coming to you brother! WOW!

Congrats man, i wish i knew about PJ before buying all the junk from seed banks i did!

5 Likes

For those of you following the Exotic City line here are a few update shots of the prego ladies.

Hippy Slayer

Cherry OG

Instant Cookies

Grass Monkey

And last but not least Buckeye Purple

Thanks for looking in.

PJ

26 Likes

Absolutely stunning! You have a gift my brother. Much respect…:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I can personally vouch that the Bodhi Tree is as potent as Hippy Slayer, I was able to smoke some of the keeper pheno [BT#4] and it is fosure flat out devistaing, but very light hearted…gave me the giggles and munchies…reminded me very much of smoke from 20 years ago tbh…very nice work @LED_Seedz

12 Likes

How does one get those seeds? TAKE MY MONEY!!!

2 Likes

Some time in my life i would love to try some hippy slayer…maybe it would change my name to 1tokejoke.

6 Likes

Hippie Slayer/ Road Kill Skunk! I must grow it before I die! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I believe that there are two in the works over this summer…

2 Likes

So we have to wait… Whenever i have to wait i feel like there is a sword crossing my chest open… LOL

We wait then, it is worth it to.

WOOHOO!

HppHrvst

2 Likes

8 Likes

That Gif just gets me lol. I don’t even hafta be stoned for it to be fuckin funny

3 Likes

Few pics of my SFV OG looking all sexy and shit. Still several weeks to go but she was asking for a photo op.

24 Likes

Live from Washington DC

If you are here, hit me on IG.

BTW Peter Tosh’ daughter on stage.

21 Likes

Few pics from the event

20 Likes