An inside look at LEDSeedz

Yes sir it is and from their latest drop apparently.

6 Likes

Based on what you said and what I’m seeing it’s going to be a keeper. Took some clones from her but I’ll probably reveg now.

I only purchased 1 female seed. Looks like I’ll have to get a few packs of the regs and start the hunt.

5 Likes

This one is from a pack of regular’s. I only planted three at the time and had a no show so 2 plants 2 female phenos. I was actually wanting a male to add to my collection but is what it is.

I took a few shots of the other one just yesterday.

Shot with an older cell phone camera so not the greatest pics but as you can see from the other, quite a bit different. Still has that crazy smell though.

13 Likes

How long did they take to flower? I read 11-14 weeks.

2 Likes

Here’s my lady screaming for more light, literally touching the lights. Dug out an old 400 watt MH until I get around to adding another driver to the LED’s.

32 days in flower

A shot of the top that was touching the light.

12 Likes

Few pics from inside the Erotic City flower room. Male showing to be about done and the flowers starting to show some seeds.

My famed Hippy Slayer RKS dom skunk

29 Likes

When will you make some seeds from the HS/RKS? :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Look closer brother, there are some seeds in that slayer! :slight_smile:

Stay hazed
Jake

8 Likes

Pictured and labeled in this last post. I also have one that I just flipped Friday with my pure Durban male.

Two new strains with her coming very soon, With a Warning label.
:skull_and_crossbones:

14 Likes

That’s what I’m sayin’!!! I would eat the crotch out of a dead horse to get my hands on some HS/RKS seeds! Keep oleskool in mind if any come available please @Blowingupjake. I’ve been fantasizing about those seeds since I heard them mentioned here. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Hey @LED_Seedz! Please keep oleskool in mind when you have the HS/RKS seeds available. If you need a tester, I’m the Shitkicker to do it for you! Nothin’ but love and respect brother. :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

I want to be a tester again pretty please.

Those two look amazing.

@LED_Seedz

5 Likes

I hear ya! I am getting a address right on the Texas side of the border just for seeds. :wink: Have someone to bring them across and resend them from this side to me.

7 Likes

I know i can get the seeds now with the new method, it’s sweet!

Great stealth by Master Jedi PJ.

8 Likes

:wink: Gonna be interesting fosure to follow these along…be real great to see both these freaky crosses tested. I’m hoping you get a good stable cross in both strains and they are just as devastating…the HS is good drool meds but a nicer flavor / smell / effect would really be nice…maybe make her a bit less “Bitchy” for those with a bit less experience growing…as is she is not for the newer growers imho?

6 Likes

Really nice bud doll. Mechelle x

4 Likes

Just a bit i’ve noticed sitting on the sidelines since joining OG. Keep on doin what you are doin, everything you touch turns to gold imo.

You selflessly send out tester packs to the community for testing, verification, and seeing how things you breed do in the real world. You stand behind your work, you follow along each and every test grow, offering sage like advice and help out even the small growers. You aren’t constantly posting up crap about how you’ve got “This” and “That” strain, you just sit back and let the love you put into each and every one of your projects speak for itself. Your packs are fair priced, and people know they are getting a vetted product, I will gladly give you the money for your gear, because of this. You’ve earned it.

Haters gonna hate, but they just mad they can’t roll with the big dogs. Jealousy is the worst emotion, it brings out the retard in a lot of people.

-Jelly-

16 Likes

The pictures I keep seeing from you and other people look amazing. I definitely think something from you is going to be in my next grow! Keep doin’ what you’re doin’ bro!

:seedling: :sunglasses: :seedling:

8 Likes

You the man!

You’ve done loads for the community and you run your tests in real world situations… ingenuity is what that is.

You started changing the game with LEDs and you’re ramping up your genetics.

You, sir, are a God among men.

7 Likes

Well said @Jellypowered! Hear hear!
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes