Andrane Grows Crazy Stuff! πŸ‘

Yeah! That’s just how I do it! Youve got so many tops, it’s gonna be great!

1 Like

Day 22 of Flower.

9 Likes

Day 25 of Flower! They grow up so Fast, but never fast enough. :wink::+1:

Purple Kush

Cheese

8 Likes

Nice work pal. Looking good

1 Like

Thanks, buddy!

1 Like

My Purple Kush I got from a friend was your typical 18-20% THC weed but with a nice flavor and calming buzz. I crossed it with my GSC but have not tried it yet, not excited about it.

2 Likes

I LOVE the bonsai grafted plant thats very very cool very nice grow journal :fire::fire:

2 Likes

1 of your Red GSC bx3 are next. :wink::+1:

1 Like

When I did the Male search from bx3 I noticed all the plants are not red, you will have to identify a red one.

1 Like

Day 32 of Flower!

15 Likes

My current father search: 15 seedlings and 11 are Red. So that would line up 1/4th according to genetics math. So finding a red is easy as there is a big difference the four I plucked than the 11 left.

5 Likes

Day 37 of Flower.

Purple Kush

CHEESE

15 Likes

Day 45 of Flower! :metal:
Purple Kush Pheno #2

CHEESE by @Jinglepot

18 Likes

Gorgeous buds on that Cheese!! :heart_eyes: Nice work!

4 Likes

Day 55 of Flower.

Purple Kush - Not really impressed with this pheno. Stretched too much and produced foxtailing from very little stress. I believe it’s a genetic thing and not something I did. Okay trichome production but stretched way to much for my liking. Might be a better outdoor plant but for indoor it caused some problems.

Cheese by @Jinglepot

This cheese pheno went quite well besides me over fertilizing a little causing the clawing. The stretch was perfect for my indoor grow and the bud structure is filling in nicely. In my opinion the buds are very triangular and remind me of a wedge of cheese :cheese:. The trichome production seems good on this pheno but the genetics has the potential to be great. You will find out later if you continue to follow my grow diaries.

Almost there. Just maturing and ripening these buds. Now it is time to watch the trichomes. Wish I could include you all on the trichome watch but I only have some shifty 12 dollar scope and won’t be able to share. Hoping to get a decent scope for my phone when I can afford it. See yea in the next update. :blush::+1:

10 Likes

Wow, that Cheese looks sweet, a lot darker than the ones I grew. I love the red stems, I had a Romulan do that recently. Those buds look shaped perfectly, I home she smokes well. What scents is she giving off? Any skunky/cheese tones?

I’ll be following!

2 Likes

I’d say those results are exceptional, considering the size of the pot and how late you flipped to flower.

2 Likes

All those pictures look amazing, nice submits and giant buds!

2 Likes

It’s not as skunky as I thought it would be… at least as fresh Buds. More of a sweet but sour smell. Funky but floral. I think it is a great terpene profile. Should be good. Can’t wait to try the cheese out.

1 Like

Thanks man! Appreciate the compliments.