Andrane Grows Crazy Stuff! πŸ‘

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate it!

1 Like

Good stuff! I had a few really cheesy phenos, one slightly skunky and a couple that were citrus. The citrus phenos smoked and tasted the nicest, the skunky ones smoke wasnt anything special and the cheese phenos tasted kinda burny and hot but gave that awesome social coffee house stone I was looking for. You make me want to grow this again soon, lol

2 Likes

You should wait for a little and I’ll send you a few little gifts. :wink::+1:

1 Like

I will! I’m a patient man :grin:

1 Like

Here are the lesbian mothers of the f2 feminized seeds I am creating. I hereby dub them the name JingleCheese! @Jinglepot

12 Likes

I love lesbian mothers!!! I also love weed and cheese! Also, the name is spot on, loving it! :grin::grin:

3 Likes

myself i identify as a lesbien :rofl: :rofl: :yum:

3 Likes

@olschool Sorry if it is offensive. :canada:

1 Like

The @Jinglepot Cheese is jingling all the way to the done side of things.

10 Likes

Ohhhh, yeah! That’s the chunky cheese look I love! Job well done good sir! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Also some JingleCheese F2 Fem Seeds POPPING their casings. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

JingleCheese!

9 Likes

Haha, Amazing!

1 Like

I got corrected for calling Colloidal Silver β€œgay spray”. It a lot easier to write and the explanation is in the name. The thought police are everywhere!

4 Likes

I identify as a has been

1 Like

It’s up to us to change the sociatal norms that often negate the rights and feelings of our fellow humans with different lifestyles :+1:

As a 90’s kid, i’ve been re-programming myself for over 10 years now (before the :snowflake: 's started up β€œcancel culture”)

My logic: you do you so long as your a good :heart: human :fist:

8 Likes

It’s one of those babybells you hear about…

2 Likes

β€œExcept the Irish, we don’t want the Irish.”

1 Like

LOL, I would have gone with that too if I’d thought of it… :laughing:

The Thought Police have voluntarily had their sense of humor removed (if they ever had one)

Cheers
G

5 Likes

@Jinglepot

The cheese is hanging to dry. :wink::+1:
Thanks for the trade, always appreciated!

9 Likes