Andrane Grows Crazy Stuff! ๐Ÿ‘

On to the next.

Here we have a Fat Bastard Feminized Seed

Starting 3 of @SativaKid GSC bx3. Wish me the best! :wink::+1: Hoping for some fire! :fire:

5 Likes

Iโ€™m growing @SativaKid 's Thai! 4 weeks and already a beast!

4 Likes

The ISS is halfway through flower and canโ€™t wait to try the cheese.

3 Likes

A nice little nug of the Cheese all dried, trimmed and ready for curing.

14 Likes

@Andrane the bx3 is going to be sweet. And when I grew the Papa selection for bx4 it was easy to identify the reds at about day 6-10 by the stems. I started with 16 seedlings and 12 showed red. So if you start 5 and cull 2 at week 2 youโ€™ll have 3 to get a Girl that will be red. And the bx3 seedlings were vigorous.

2 Likes

Girl Scout Cookies by @SativaKid

3 Likes

Is this @SativaKid 's RED GSC?

1 Like

Yes. Iโ€™m hoping to get a red pheno. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Is it hard grafting multiple strains to one mom like you do? Seems like something Iโ€™d like to try.

1 Like

@beneficial If you do it right, clean and thought out. It can be easy.

Mark the cups of the ones with Red Stems.

2 Likes

Iโ€™ve never grafted anything. I know itโ€™s used with apple trees and stuff too. Iโ€™m going to read up on it rather then asking you to explain it all :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I can honestly say I learned something new and super useful today. Iโ€™m also in the 4 plant only category in Ontario and this is such a genius idea. Thanks so much for sharing this!

2 Likes

I have made a how to graft cannabis video. You should check it out.

9 Likes

Will do. @SativaKid

I am so happy that you have learned something new today and Iโ€™m glad I was the one able to provide that knowledge. Thanks for checking out my thread!

2 Likes

Amazing, going to watch your video and also read more about keeping bonsai plants. I hope to one day be a proud owner of a Deathbubba-Pineapple Express-silverhaze-greencrack mother.

1 Like

Sounds like a great mother! @Smalltimes

1 Like

You can only try.

3 Likes

I hope so :crossed_fingers:t2: Also, I got to thinking since I only tend to grow outdoors seasonally why stop at only one Franken-mother? Would it be possible to legally grow multiple varieties on just a couple of plantsโ€ฆhave I jumped the shark here :thinking:

1 Like