Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

Do you have any pics on phone?

1 Like

Still in veg…Spice of Life 98 Shishkaberry(F) x 2015 Ustad Shishkaberry 3f2(M)

14 Likes

Nice. Very orderly! Well done

3 Likes

All is good!
Its Hilarious how fully they Fill-in.
Thanks for digging those pictures up.
Definite Boy Scout history with those Knots

1 Like

Congratulations, @Cadizzles ! Wonder what you will get from the mystery beans? Hoping you find something special! DM me to receive your beans!

Here is a quick collage of all your awesome pictures!

19 Likes

Nicely done like the pics.

4 Likes

Congratulations @Cadizzles !
Thanks for the fun @Andrane !
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Oh snap, while I was in trim jail too!

7 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Andrane! Pm sent! I hope I get rockstar. Soft spot for that from my youth, and I can’t find any anywhere.

1 Like

I bet you it smells phenomenal in that room.

4 Likes

HEY ! Thanks for putting @HolyAngel ‘s SSDD#2 on this version of the Poster. (the Bondage victim, almost dead-centre)
Cool to see a pic in the Bright Lights…

Thanks for that @Andrane. I only found it bCuz I was checking out your awesome efforts !

4 Likes

Mystery seeds have arrived.

Thanks @Andrane

8 Likes

Seeds are secured thank you @Andrane !!

5 Likes

:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

Welcome to a Musical Metal Give Away!

What’s your Favorite Metal Genre, band or song?

Post a picture, song or story and add your username to the wiki list below to enter the give away. A 5 pack of Fat Bastard Fem Beans is on stage and will be rocking out with someone soon. If you dont like metal you can add a comment about how much you hate the vocals and screechy guitar. I dont mind. Haha. Here is my experience.

My favorite band in high school was a band called Children Of Bodom, a Norwegian Melodic Metal Band. Killer melodies! Sadly the lead singer and guitarist Alexis Laiho passed away on Dec. 29, 2020. RIP

Here is one of my favorite song by the band.

The give away will last for 24 hours and as normal the winner will be chosen at random from the wiki list added. This is for Canadian and USA residents at this time. Sorry to the rest of the world.

Good luck to all!

1. @Yetigrows
  2. @Carty :us:
  3. @A-Loc
  4. @420noob
  5. @Kronnkk
  6. @Kasper0909
  7. @Tuned :canada:
  8. @tresbundles
  9. @Illicitmango
  10. @breadwinner
  11. @Jameslax :us:
  12. @Mrgreenthumb
  13. @Jimdoors
  14. @BuckeyeBeanz
  15. @Bambam
  16. @ShiskaberrySavior
  17. @LoveDaAutos :us:
  18. @killabud
  19. @Tao
  20. @CanuckistanPete
  21. @THCeed
  22. @carbon
  23. @PeaceCoast
  24. @503BudMan

Closed

Add more numbers as nessasary.

:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

21 Likes

:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

6 Likes

Well I like melodic metal, my favorite metal band is Graveworm. Great vocals, a high screamer and a low screamer, epic beautiful background music.

Honestly I probably don’t even need to be in the running for these, I just love this band :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

One of the best live bands youll ever see…

Okay okay…it aint metal.

3 Likes

Loved metallic when I was younger.

5 Likes

Story: back when I was 19, I went to a Social Distortion show and got to drink a beer with Mike n the band. A fiend of mine was flirting with a bouncer there and got us VIP passes. They were my favorite band so it was an amazing experience! Got a few guitar picks and a set of drum sticks from them as well.
Gotta dig them outta my basement to get a pic lol.

3 Likes

RIP Alexi. I’m a metal fiend. The heavier the better. Most people are turned off by my musical tastes and i get it lol.
I’ve been listening to alot of Cattle Decapitation and exposing myself to some pretty sludgey deathcore like Kanine and Worm Shepherd.

6 Likes