Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

Favorite for taste original sensi jucy friut favorite strian would be my old neviles haze.

2 Likes

Right now I’m starting to look for a good blue dream cross. The homie loved blue dream :green_heart: thank you!

3 Likes

My favorite weed is whatever I’m smoking :grin:

10 Likes

Lol exactly

3 Likes

Well I do not currently consume. Plus, I do not have a lot of variety under my belt. Over the years I’ve always continuously grown the Big Bud for its amazing aroma and tremendous resin production.

I’ve also been quite impressed with the amount of abuse that the Chunkadelic auto from HSC could take, yet still get huge and yield 5.4oz.

But currently I am tinkering(by tinkering I mean effing up, lol) with a custom creation by our very own @Going2fast. I introduce the Scarlet Grape autoflower.

13 Likes

Oohh :star_struck::exploding_head: what is that?

3 Likes

Double Grape(Mephistso) × Scarlet Sunset(Gas Reaper Genetics)

6 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS @Pigeonman ! It’s your lucky day!

DM me to claim your prize!

26 Likes

Wtg @Pigeonman, nice win!
Thanks again @Andrane :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

5 Likes

Kudos bird brains!!!

3 Likes

7 Likes

OH WOW! THANKS @Andrane !!

:metal:

6 Likes

Congrats @Pigeonman on the win and thank you @Andrane for another great giveaway

5 Likes

That sure is a purrty thing.:star_struck:

3 Likes

She done too!

Purple trichomes count as amber, right? :thinking::joy:

10 Likes

LANDED SAFE AND SOUND!

Thanks again @Andrane :metal:

5 Likes

@Pigeonman Glad they made is safe and sound. Hope you like it when ever you get around to possibly popping them.

2 Likes

Thanks @Andrane , card made it safe today, very appreciated

3 Likes

Look what came in hot to my mail box. Straight fireci am sure, thanks so much @Andrane

10 Likes

Somebody named a strain after me? I want royalties. There’s only room for one fat bastard around these parts😄

8 Likes