Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

Wow! Hard to believe there’s still states that think this way about something that clearly is beneficial, and even moreso when you take organized crime out of the equation.

4 Likes

You can explain it to them, but you can’t understand it for them.

5 Likes

Prison is big business so is programs in lew of jail time. 3 months jail or 3 years supervised probation with programs is huge. 75% don’t finish the programs and end up doing the jail time anyways. This isn’t Missouri this is the whole usa.

5 Likes

The leaders believe they understand it as their having created high-paying security-officer jobs + manager positions + a director position as well as funding the construction and maintenance of a multi-million $$ containment center, all of which ultimately provide income to the state, all at the expense of anyone who crosses any of the lines the leaders decide to arbitrarily draw. Similarly to the military, to those who support the status quo, prison is considered a presence that keeps honest people honest :roll_eyes: Money truly is the root of all “evil”

5 Likes

Congratulation @ThirdStone ! It’s your lucky day!

Shoot me a DM to Claim your beans!

Hope to see everyone in the next and thank you for participating!

23 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: @ThirdStone on the win for the 5 pack of Light Gelato Feminized Seeds! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::christmas_tree::santa::v:

Thanks again @Andrane & @Kgrim for the 5 pack of Light Gelato Feminized Seeds! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::christmas_tree::santa::v:,the giveaway, and the beans 🫘! :facepunch::+1::wink::clap::tophat::sunglasses::christmas_tree::santa::v:

10 Likes

Thank you much !!! @Andrane Excited to win these !!! :v:
:seedling: :herb: :green_heart:

6 Likes

:icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream:

Welcome back to Andrane’s Crazy Seed Give Away!

Want to give a shout out and thank you to @Kgrim who donated a little bit to help support these give aways. Thanks a lot and I’m sure the community appreciates it!

Today’s give away was made available by @Kgrim!

Giving away a 5 pack of Light Gelato Feminized Seeds!

Here is a sneak peak at what the Light Gelato might make for you!

The give away will end today at 9:00 pm EST and the winner will be chosen at random from the wiki list added.

This give away is for residents of Canada and USA.
As always, good luck everyone and wishing the best for your growing adventures!

Add your user name to the list to enter the give away.

1. @Hashpants
  2. @Kasper0909
  3. @420noob
  4. @Tuned :canada:
  5. @herojuana.tom
  6. @Natea
  7. @Smooth
  8. @mota
  9. @freed111 :canada:
  10. @Originalweedman
  11. @ChronicMcBudz :us:
  12. @THCeed
  13. @OhNo555 :us: :santa: :christmas_tree:
  14. @MyrtleGrounds
  15. @Cannaology :us:
  16. @OnePassionateGrower
  17. @JustANobody
  18. @donuchee
  19. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  20. @MoBilly
  21. @Bobgrows
  22. @sunra108 :us:
  23. @GallacreekD66
  24. @IKEA22
  25. @illicitmango
  26. @LedZeppelin
  27. @jamMAKEcan . :us:
  28. @Trae1170 Trae
  29. @LzBoy
  30. @Mrgreenthumb
  31. @splinter7
  32. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  33. @BeTheLight
  34. @XgrimmX :us_outlying_islands:
  35. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  36. @HollySun91
  37. @503BudMan
  38. @Zolorp :us:
  39. @Conitl

CLOSED
Please add more numbers as needed.

If you would like to help provide Give Away opertunities for the community. I accept donations to go towards the growing and breeding of cannabis strains, the give away costs like stamps, envelopes, cards and materials associated with these give aways.

You can help with these give away opertunities by donating to Growbuddyonline@gmail.com through PayPal. All donators will recieve a thank you sent via mail.

Always Appreciate the Donators:
@kgrim
@420noob

Please private message me if you have donated.

Thanks for being a part of this amazing community!

:icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream:

34 Likes

Outta likes but thank you!

3 Likes

Awesome giveaway gelato!
@topshelftrees1 @GEMI-CONNECT616 @mobilly @mrgreenthumb @blowdout2269 @Illicitmango @bobgrows

6 Likes

Thanks @Kgrim, and as always @Andrane!

3 Likes

Wtg @ThirdStone, congrats! :+1:t2:

Thanks for another shot Andrane. :smiley:

3 Likes

Outta likes, but only for the next nine freakin’ hours! lol (1)

Thank you, @Andrane and @Kgrim, for this great giveaway!

Good luck to all entrants for these Light Gelato fems!

I myself will be in the running at #8, my current all time favorite number!

3 Likes

Thanks @Andrane for doing this giveaway & @Kgrim for supplying the 5 pack of Light Gelato Feminized Seeds for us all to get a chance at! :joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::christmas_tree::santa::peace_symbol:n

Good luck :crossed_fingers: to all :wink::+1::facepunch::four_leaf_clover::tada::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::v:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag! Gelato was my first successful grow. Kinda sentimental and great smoke! I’d love to grow out another.

Great giveaway @Andrane

5 Likes

Thank you @Kgrim and @Andrane, most generous of you both and much appreciated.

3 Likes

Thank you @Andrane and @Kgrim!!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @Andrane
And thank you for the tag @420noob

5 Likes

thanks @Andrane . for the chance… Good luck everybody
@Kgrim .for the donation

2 Likes

Good luck, everyone. Thanks, @Andrane

4 Likes