Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

Congrats , @harveest , u will Harvest real soon :smile:

4 Likes

congrats @harveest

4 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: @harveest on the win :trophy:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @Andrane for the GR8 giveaway and a chance at the fire :fire:! :wink::+1::facepunch::star_struck::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

:icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream:

Welcome back to Andrane’s Crazy Seed Give Away!

Want to give a shout out and thank you to @Kgrim who donated a little bit to help support these give aways. Thanks a lot and I’m sure the community appreciates it!

Today’s give away was made available by @Kgrim!

Giving away a 5 pack of Light Gelato Feminized Seeds!

This Gelato is a f1 cross of a Gelato from Coastal Mary and a Unknown sourced Gelato Cut from a buddy.

Here is a sneak peak at what the Light Gelato might make for you!

This is the original mother straight from Coastal Mary.

As normal the give away will end in 24 hours and the winner will be chosen at random from the wiki list added.

This give away is for residents of Canada and USA.
As always, good luck everyone and wishing the best for your growing adventures!

Add your user name to the list to enter the give away.

1. @JustANobody
  2. @Conitl
  3. @GallacreekD66
  4. @sunra108 :us:
  5. @OhNo555 :us: :christmas_tree: :santa:
  6. @DrEvill :us:
  7. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  8. @tresbundles
  9. @freed111 :canada:
  10. @herojuana.tom
  11. @Hashpants
  12. @donuchee :us:
  13. @THCeed
  14. @Tuned :canada:
  15. @Smooth
  16. @420noob
  17. @Cannaology :us:
  18. @ThirdStone :us:
  19. @Jpaul :us:
  20. @ChronicMcBudz :us:
  21. @LzBoy
  22. @Wizdom
  23. @splinter7
  24. @illicitmango
  25. @OnePassionateGrower
  26. @Trae1170
  27. @Natea
  28. @Mrgreenthumb
  29. @Tripl3fastaction
  30. @BuckeyeBeanz
  31. @IKEA22
  32. @blowdout2269
  33. @Ghgrower :us:
  34. @Ghost_Rider
  35. @CanuckistanPete
  36. @Originalweedman

Closed

Please add more numbers as needed.

If you would like to help provide Give Away opertunities for the community. I accept donations to go towards the growing and breeding of cannabis strains, the give away costs like stamps, envelopes, cards and materials associated with these give aways.

You can help with these give away opertunities by donating to Growbuddyonline@gmail.com through PayPal. All donators will recieve a thank you sent via mail.
Please private message me if you have donated.

Thanks for being a part of this amazing community!

:icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream:

38 Likes

thank you brother

4 Likes

Thanks @Andrane & @Kgrim for a chance at the 5 pack of Light Gelato Feminized Seeds! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::christmas_tree::santa::v:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :star_struck::crossed_fingers::boom::wink::facepunch::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Thank you @Andrane & @Kgrim for this offering.
Good Luck Everyone! ! !

6 Likes

Thank you @Andrane and @Kgrim

4 Likes

Thanks for chance and @kgrim
@blowdout2269 @GEMI-CONNECT616 @Illicitmango @carty @SubzeroIceKold

6 Likes

Thank you for offering @Andrane, @Kgrim !!!
:seedling:

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Andrane and good luck to all :seedling:
@Natea Fridays :fire: going on like Donkey Kong

3 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity for these @Andrane
Thanks for the tag @420noob very appreciated!

3 Likes

I would love these seeds! I just have too many waiting to sprout and a stupid limit on the number of plants I can grow at a time.

Good luck to all who enter!

biket

2 Likes

I stay off for a few hours…and wow! It’s definitely poppin :grin:

3 Likes

OGers enjoy the giveaway!!!
@SEMOActivist, take a good look at the way the law is written about plant overages where you are. Here in Michigan, it’s a minimal fine and they are supposed to take your plants.
They don’t even bother with the home grower anymore because it no longer makes them any money and they can’t tie people up in the court system with fines and probation.
I’ve had the Sheriff’s Dept see my swamp grow many times because of the meth head neighbors, and they don’t care nor bat an eye if I’m over my plant count. I’ve had them walk right up to me out there while I was watering to talk to me about the idiots next door and they really aren’t interested in handing out a paltry fine and filling out hours of paperwork.

7 Likes

Thank you @Andrane!!!

1 Like

In at 32. Thanks for another shot at these Andrane!
:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the tag @420noob :wink:

2 Likes

I cant take the chance in this State. In Missouri life sentences for victimless crimes(Tyranny) rain from the sky. I have two previous victimless crime charges on my record (Cannabis and LSD charges) next one is what Missouri calls third strike you are OUT and you go for a life sentence.

This is the part of the law that has to be removed (1) The defendant is a persistent offender or a dangerous offender, and the person is sentenced under subsection 7 of this section;

MO locks up the nonviolent as if they were violent.

4 Likes

That is horrible, please be safe and keep flying under the radar! :+1::facepunch::v:

1 Like

Seems like a great place to leave

9 Likes