Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

Ill do E 🫣
Or am i too soon since the last one you offered :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Kgrim and @420noob and @Andrane !! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Nah, this was open to anyone, PM "personals. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Holy crap i thought that game was over!!!

1 Like

Which game? :joy::crazy_face:

1 Like

Congratulation @Pawsfodocaws ! It’s your lucky day!

Shoot me a DM to Claim your beans!

Hope to see everyone in the next and thank you for participating!

I’m just going to throw this out there. I really need some help with a resupply. I need more stamps, washers and a few other things to help continue these give aways. It would be great if some can help me out with this. I compensate any generous souls with a thank you package. Thanks for anyone who can help out.

21 Likes

Nice!!! Wtg @Pawsfodocaws and thank you once again @Andrane for sharing some of ur beautiful plants with us

2 Likes

Thank you @Andrane for a cool giveaway !

Congrats to @Pawsfodocaws for the win with #1 !!

2 Likes

Sweet win @Pawsfodocaws congrats :seedling:
Big thank you and happy holidays to you and your circle @Andrane :green_heart::santa:

1 Like

Nice @Pawsfodocaws .great win woohoo enjoy buddy
@Andrane .thanks for the opportunity.

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @Pawsfodocaws WTG my friend, and thanks a lot for the Giveaway @Andrane & @420noob for supplying the prize. HELL YEAH, GR8 Collaborated efforts from all! :wink::star_struck::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::v:

3 Likes

@misterbee … the game he had going.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Pawsfodocaws, Nice win.

2 Likes

PM “personals”, I’ll send a Sheet of “U.S. Forevers”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@misterbee I appreciate the gesture but I’m Canadian and can’t use the USA forever stamps. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

You got PayPal? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@misterbee Yea. You can send donations to Growbuddyonline@gmail.com through PayPal.

5 Likes

SENT!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Man. Thank you soon much. I’ll be picking up some washers and stamps with your donation! Appreciate you! I sent you a pm @misterbee.

11 Likes

@misterbee ever generous if you ain’t slinging packs you donating stamps for others to sling awesome!

7 Likes