Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

Im looking for some cheese beans . Ive smoked some blue cheese in my younger years( i was probably 15 or so)and it has to be some of the dankest, stankest actual blue cheese smelling shit ive ever smoked. Id definitely love to grow that shit. Id definitely recommend

4 Likes

I have this Cheese that you seek.

10 Likes

Well give some details lol

2 Likes

:thinking: It really stinks. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Some members on here have grown it. Not sure how to search that though.

3 Likes

I believe this thread should help you out

Looks gouuuuda great!

4 Likes

Thank you for your help.

3 Likes

If THCeed says something…you can pretty much take it for gospel.

5 Likes

Thanks again for the support, Brother.

3 Likes

To all, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays :christmas_tree::santa:

3 Likes

A very merry Christmas :gift::christmas_tree: to all on this thread 🪡! OG rocks 🪨 with all are rockstar! :facepunch::+1::wink::partying_face::confetti_ball::tada::tophat::upside_down_face::sunglasses::gift::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Fat Bastard day 56 12/12 no way close to done lol. This is a clone the original took about 12 weeks to finish that was outside. Did same thing about week 8 foxtailed like crazy and about double the amount of buddage on plant. The fruity skunk spice really coming through.

19 Likes

have you grown FB before, or is this first time? (yes, i understand you cloned this from plant outside)

i have some seeds in reserve. been curious to see how they grow out.
do you think this cutting you brought indoors will flower in 12wks like outside or take longer?

i have had only 1 plant foxtail on me. i had always thought it was a symptom of the plant stressing/protesting our hot/dry summer…
but apparently it is a trait that is inherent in skunk strains (?)
i have been reluctant to work with skunk despite it being on abuela’s list. if i do it indoors, wife is going to lose her sh^t. if i do it outdoors, my neighbors that don’t give a f^ck may end up changing their minds… my discreet operation will no longer be discreet. we have problems with jackrabbits and lizards around here… not skunks…

is FB particularly skunky/stanky?
i had issue with my last zone1 grow - the GxKK was SUPER STANKY and was making the house smell. not always desirable when we have new visiting nurses and therapists coming weekly/daily.

4 Likes

Foxtailing can be a sign of stress. I would double back on your parameters and make sure everything is in line. Usual stresses to cause foxtailing are humidity is too low, too intense lighting and high temperature. Might want to double check those things. Could be genetic too and just that cultivar you are growing got a not so great roll of the dice. Either way, I hope you find something like this in your future with the beans I provided which will hopefully have that Juicy fruit terpene profile.

I really liked this “baseball” pheno.

20 Likes

New Beans are about to drop. Stay tuned and watch out for the give aways in the near future. Just getting mailing stuff together and am currently working through the new beans. Can’t wait to get these out and see what they can do. Hope to see everyone soon!

29 Likes

Looking good I never got the chance to get that strain . Some pictures show some great colour.

2 Likes

Here are some more Fat Bastard pictures.

26 Likes

Fat Bastard is an amazing strain, @Andrane did great with it.
Here’s mine from summer 2023. :sun_with_face:

af61d6c98fdc527b4f9e65bbfa000b5ebfa1fcb4_2_690x388

de115e9d538ee4ab7fd687fbaf2982b7176e3628_2_345x500

Yes Juicy Fruit gum smell, while in flower and still now when I open the grove bag.

23 Likes

Great job @Tuned. Have you tried it yet?

3 Likes

Yes, I like the smoke. It’s an upbeat buzz for me, a sativa like stone.
I’d definitely like to grow it again next summer outdoors. No bud rot, bugs leave it alone.:+1:

4 Likes

I also had great luck with the fat bastard, a very vigorous growing strain. Love the smell of the cured bud.

4 Likes