Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

I see Half the people on the list did not see or read the requirements , or am i not reading it right, you need to be a SUPPORTER ?
I’m new so i apologize if i am wrong…

5 Likes

yeah. i stepped away from this one for the same reason (despite really wanting to).

1 Like

My friend with room in his tents etc…

Sent me a picture of the Coral Kush seeds I gave him soaking in Water :sweat_drops:

Your flowers look absolutely amazing

I’ll keep y’all posted

2 Likes

You just need to be a patreon member for this particular give away. If they are not, then when the time comes they won’t be eligible.

8 Likes

Thank you @Andrane!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Andrane! :+1: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Awesome chance thanks. I just dropped a coral kush last night!

3 Likes

Woohoo! thanks for the chance @Andrane
Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: she’s been on my list since I joined.
Good luck everyone :seedling:

2 Likes

I like what you did here! :+1:t3: Thanks! @Andrane You have recently graced me with these awesome beans!:fist:t3: If my number comes up please pass to someone who doesn’t have them. I just wanted to participate. You rock! 🪶🪶

10 Likes

I broke it. Sorry. I’ll take a disqualification if need be.
I have no idea what happened but it’s like it double posted the post in the post.

4 Likes

@Scootsmcgoo122 How could you. :astonished: lol

No worries, buddy. All fixed, but it looks like you might be disqualified anyway cause your not a patreon member.

3 Likes

another of @Andrane . excellent giveaways a memorable February …thanks buddy…good luck to all

2 Likes

Do you have a supporter role… @jamMAKEcan

2 Likes

Thanks Andrade! Nice way to highlight the existence of the Patreon - I really appreciate an ad-free space to share seeds and knowledge. Have to say though, when the server benefit auctions happen, I wonder if I ought to have chosen to contribute that way instead :wink: so thank you for this.

2 Likes

They are beautiful and smell absolutely amazing. Super thick sugary goodness smell

2 Likes

awesome giveaway, thanks for the opportunity @Andrane

1 Like

That plant looks sweet, thanks for the chance @Andrane

Congratulation @Mrgreenthumb ! It’s your lucky day!

Shoot me a DM to Claim your beans!

Hope to see everyone in the next and thank you for participating!

29 Likes

Congrats on the win, @Mrgreenthumb :+1:
And thanks for the chance, @Andrane

3 Likes

Whooohoooo, I won wow, thanks so much for all you do here at OG @Andrane, those coral kush are straight :fire: amazing plants @seeds2weeds

22 Likes