Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

looks nice and healthy.
nice work dude.

5 Likes

Beautiful plant :heart_eyes:
Can’t wait to see it in September

5 Likes

Dude that plant is crazy big! Mine and another member got a few pollen sacs about week 4-5 of flower just fyi. I heard almost all success stories from his genetics.

3 Likes

Ill keep that in mind thanks @420noob

4 Likes

Coral kush 6ft tall and at least that big in diameter.
This plant is amazing.

35 Likes

She looks great brother. Nice and healthy. Great structure to her as well. Maybe I should pop my corals lol

5 Likes

Yes, yes you should.

5 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:
I had a chance at these when JP had them for sale but I missed out. Definitely at the top of my list. @Andrane has some great crosses, Fat Bastard was fantastic for me last summer.

7 Likes

Now that’s a plant/bush/tree looks healthy and happy…thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Impressive bro great job !

3 Likes

Just want to let everyone know that I will be back. I’m just taking a break for a little. Grow those beans and soon there will be more to come. Still love seeing all you are doing with my beans. Keep them pictures coming. Thanks for your support everyone! Much love!

36 Likes

Good to see you still around @Andrane. Everyone can use a break from time to time, still, it’s nice to see you walking the halls again. :v:

9 Likes

Ditto! Fat bastard was a dream. My coral kush hermied on week 5-6 so that screwed me up will love to try again. Glad to see you around @Andrane

3 Likes

Fat bastard was the bomb… glad to see you around @Andrane

2 Likes

Sorry your coral went herm on you. That sucks. Give me a DM and I’ll make it up to you when I get back from my break. I have been meaning to look into that batch of beans. Even if they are sensitive probably best to cull that batch. I believe i only made a one stemmer with them. Wish you the best on your next one.

3 Likes

@Andrane I’ll have to grab some Coral kush if there’s any around brother man :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Enjoy your break…hope to see you back soon. Take care!

3 Likes

Thank you for giving me a chance to grow this bad girl.

2 Likes

@Andrane gave my Coral Kush to a friend to grow, but he didn’t have luck getting them to harvest, I would love to obtain some more seeds if possible…maybe when you get back a trade for stamps or anything else you may need…would love to donate something for another chance to grow such an amazing strain…thanks bud, keep up the great work

7 Likes

Hope all is well @Andrane
Currently growing out your grlato

4 Likes