Any Punto Rojo pollen out there?

Shit man! Let’s be honest, very few people are going to have what your looking for, very few people grow these strains out, but they say they will. Be cautious and don’t believe everyone.

Very nice looking :eyes:, may your tent :tent: be overflowing with massive buds! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

I have something similar growing. I don’t have pollen, but I have a male of Snow High’s Mexican Punta Roja if you’d like some pollen for this after I flower it. It’s slightly shitty looking right now so I’m trying to get it a little healthier before throwing it in flower. Not quite the same thing but I figured I’d throw out the idea!

5 Likes

Much appreciated! I have this marked now. If it comes to it I’ll get back with you. :pray:

1 Like

Normally I would just let this go on by but you don’t know me and apparently haven’t been here long enough* to realize how much goes on on OG.

And yet here we are…

There are entire threads with thousands of posts regarding just these types of plants. I encourage you to peruse them. But do so at your peril, you might find yourself a couple years from now in this same situation. Goodwill is the order of the day.

Very few > 0

Really? LOL

*welcome to OG btw!

6 Likes

I would reach out to @Igrowdirt as I remember he flipped his Punto Rojo Grow- (The Landrace Team)

Not sure if pollen was ever collected but…

3 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Punto Rojo male still going hasn’t flowered yet.

4 Likes

@GREANDAL I have one male PR from Colorado Sativas dropping pollen right now. Funny cause someone else just asked for some so I was going to try and collect as much as I could and possibly try to clone or reveg it.

9 Likes

He’s looking mighty serious! lol

DM incoming…

3 Likes

Damn it smells good in here

6 Likes

Thank you kindly :blush:

1 Like

That dude looks like he lays some pipe…

Looks like he will drop enough pollen for an entire season of Maury Povich :joy:

4 Likes

Have you ever considered all the pollen floating around OG rate now? Like the Blue Kush pollen? I am just ask as I have never tried to pollinate myself, but do grow a mystery strain every couple years just for seeds a friend and I have been doing this with the same strain for a very long time in his parents back yard forever. I only grow indoors myself. No gorilla grows since early 80s. I just got back into this about a year and a half ago.

1 Like

This is intended to be a seed increase rather than an outcross or what you suggest might be alright.

2 Likes

@GREANDAL you might want to hit up @Upstate guy grows a ton of landrace and heirloom. If anyone here has some it will be him or he knows someone with “Punto Rojo pollen”
:pray:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you @Fat_Man, he and I are acquainted. He suggested to me making a thread for this!

1 Like

If i was in this position i would feminize. Do the seed increase and then hit future females w male pollen.

3 Likes

That’s a good backup plan I agree. I could also flower the cuttings I have in a much shorter time frame. So “defense in depth” work towards all three.

3 Likes

I wish you the best of luck in finding the perfect fit for the pollen you are looking for! I would be interested in some of those seeds. Please keep me in mind always looking for something different! :+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes