Any violin players in here

My wife bought this about 15 years ago,took one lesson been sitting since lol think she paid around $500 for it off this lady

Says inside made in 1972 in Germany inspection by Roth in Cleveland 1972

9 Likes

Would love to learn what are you looking for in trade,. I’ve got beans for days. Lol if monies is what your looking for try craigslist!

I can’t trade it for beans :rofl: I want cold hard cash

1 Like

Lmao worth a shot in my book

No harm in trying
He who dares wins :wink: I think that’s an sas saying

2 Likes

Can’t play a kazoo, but violins are dope af.https://youtu.be/z7rxl5KsPjs

1 Like

I don’t even know why she bought it got a hair up her ass and wanted to learn lol like someone choking a cat

I’d love to learn someday. Violin music is awesome

Not when your learning lol may sit in a field away from people lol

2 Likes

Acquaintance of mine used to guerilla grow on private land adjacent to an industrial park. This land was fairly inaccessible except thru the park. Late night, when he visited his crops, his driver would stand lookout in the industrial park, which was a very quiet place 6pm to 6am. His driver was a violinist, and if he saw any unusual activity he would “practice” his violin and thereby warn my acquaintance of activity…If questioned, the driver could truthfully say he was practicing there because no houses were anywhere nearby and he was there so as not to drive family/neighbors crazy!!! Pretty ingenious warning system actually!

This was early 2000’s. My crew did the same kind of deal with night vision scopes and radios…

8 Likes

I got my wife an electric violin a few months ago and now she just needs some lessons ,)

With this eletric one she can use headphones so only she can hear it. I mean I can still hear it anyways, but not nearly as loud as a traditional violin…

3 Likes

Looks nice,maybe I’ll try get a new home for this,to many musical instruments in this house

You have a lot going on. But that’s a good thing. Your staying busy. You look great. I see one of your dogs. You always get the coolest stuff.

Those are nice. That was nice of you. Music makes me get up and go.

Their my shadows lol can’t go any where can’t get a sofa or a bed to myself lol

2 Likes

I’m glad to see you up and running around. I do miss your cooking.

Was cooking tonight for the wife,she has a lot of Covid patients at the minute,

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. I know the air isn’t safe there to breathe. @anon98660487 i have faith. One Love. I have always love the west coast. Love the colors.

1 Like