Have to say I love this forum overgrow

I’ve met a lot of real nice people
Since
I’ve join this forum,I know I started off on a rocky start lol but now I’m settling in like an old chair

People are great here,very honest and I’ve learned so much,my growing skills get more
Fabulous each grow

And no it’s not the pain killers talking lol

49 Likes

Who_Are_You_album_cover

Lol jk.

And how the hell you getting pain killers, I’ve been trying to get some from the VA for 6 years now for my fused spine, but they act like I asked for the heart of a baby.

9 Likes

have plenty of pain killers I never take them I hate the things,I take a low dose asprin a day,

I have a lot of bullet holes they get sore in the winter,but I’m trying to keep my liver safe so I don’t take the pain killers lol,I don’t even drink anymore
Just weed,I’m off that at the minute as well

8 Likes

You want some free seeds,sorry I can’t send you pain killers what about if I give you 5 free ylly regular photos,this is an outstanding strain
Pm me your address I’ll ship them tomorrow

8 Likes

An interesting read about separating the liver- damaging Tylenol from stronger pain-killers. Might be of interest

2 Likes

I don’t like pain killers,I do have plenty of them I never take,my wife keeps an eye on me being a nurse lol

2 Likes

Lol mines not a nurse but you wouldn’t think that if you met her

2 Likes

I’ve learned over the years to stay away from them,one of the reasons I moved to California weather in Ireland was killing me lol

2 Likes

Tastes delightful too. Sarcasm

2 Likes

I will shoulder your burden. You can count on me to dispose of them properly, so that drugs never end up in the hands of children, but rather the bloodstream of vernal. Just doing a public service.

3 Likes

There are no pharmaceutical painkillers that are safe for long term use.

Finding natural solutions are far healthier in the long run.

Have you tried Kratom its a plant, and a lot of people find it very effective for pain control. Tried it a couple of times for nerve pain and worked well, but I prefer RSO oil and avoiding doing things that cause the pain to start.

5 Likes

I don’t take pain killers,I have to take low dose asprin everyday because I have a stent,

3 Likes

I flush the down the toilet

“Pm me your address I’ll ship them tomorrow”

That statement right there is one of the things that makes this place so great!

4 Likes

It’s nice to put a smile on someone’s face,some times better than a pain killer,I don’t mind giving up some seeds,it’s about the community,I’ve had people give me seeds on here for free…it’s all good

3 Likes

Two reasons that’s bad, one it gets in the water supply, by leaching into the earth.

And two, which is a personal reason, wish I had that problem. Instead, I have to live with my debilitating pain. Which some days I feel like, today is the day I use an exit bag. Most days I’m in tears because the pain is so bad. Ive chipped multiple teeth from biting down during a pain spike.

Breaking a bone and having that bone server your skin, would feel like a bruise compared to what I feel day in and day out in my lower back. I would say 20-30 days out of the year I don’t have severe back pain.

I have yet to find a strain that kills the pain, most of the time, I’m just high enough not to care, but I still feel it.

One thing I found that helped, but constipates the fuck out of me, is Kratom. Its not the most appetizing thing to put down your throat. Kinda tastes like you crushed up 10 Vicodin and put it in water and tried to guzzle it down.

Pain relief - Kratom can produce pronounced pain relief, with some users reporting that high doses of kratom produce analgesic effects equivalent to over 20 mg of hydrocodone (commonly known as “Vicodin”).

4 Likes

I’ve been shot 5 times Had my arms and legs broken with sledge hammers you know what that feels like to hear your bones breaking lol,few motorcycle crashes

I know what pain is,but I refuse to fill my body with shitty pain killers,I’ll be in a wheelchair couple more years lol

6 Likes

Thanks for the service. It really ticks me off how they treat out vets.

I agree with not flushing meds. They have found traces of many drugs in our water supply. Finding one of those disposal boxes is much better.

@anon98660487 I agree. This is a great forum. People will even look past that rocky start :wink:

8 Likes

I feel sorry for you man. Sledgehammers, wtf? I bet you are glad to be living in the US.

4 Likes

only one… so a new stent and Brillinta. DAPT dual antiplatelet therapy. Ah yes… you yanked the tubes and walked out a day later. I remember now from the other thread. Glad to hear you’re still getting better.

2 Likes