Anyone have deep chunk?

Good looking girls for sure!!!

2 Likes

That last one does look pretty close to the deep chunk buds.

What is the size of the leafs? I remember that the fan leafs were bigger than my hands in most of the phenos, buds where tight but not big though.

2 Likes

Well, I’m just sitting on some DC seeds at the moment and can’t run them anytime soon. Would anyone be interested in open pollinating them, and possibly sending a few back in return?

1 Like

@Pakore the leaves are thinner than the DC hybrids I’ve ran, and they all showed a 2-2.5x stretch so I’m thinking that’s the most DC leaning pheno in whatever this cross is. I do agree though, it does look rather “chunky”.

@JustSumTomatoes I’m down to give them a run! I just started 4 Pure DC from a different source (started Germing last night) so I can run them all together, or do separate runs for different lines.

7 Likes

future projects indeed important to repro this one @Molto_Mota, ptk, dc, x18, hz (team repro)
im just trying for the quadfecta x18 completes the collection for me so patience may work for the library

wine cellar in mason jars :wink:

Is them f12’s Terp_fi3nders gear

2 Likes

I have some of Greenmans DC ibl, I can get off of.
Which is actually what Rev has.

5 Likes

Here’s the DC I’m running now from a very generous OGer, only ended up with 1 seedling from 4 very old beans, but she’s a beauty! Still not the squat fat DC I remember, and the bud structure/leaves could possibly be hybridized but she’s a special girl regardless!

I have a few DC beans from last run, if anyone wants to run a few and see what they look like drop me a pm.

8 Likes

Yep, that’s where I got em.

1 Like

I need to see if he still has any many Thanks

Beautiful plant there!

1 Like

growinghigher and lefthandseeds nice DC

2 Likes

dc aka hindu death cabbage :smiley:
dc

11 Likes

Gorgeous, how about some more shots of that lady. Leaves look like rainbow chard.

4 Likes

Only a friend’s cross of deep chunk and an afghan X bubba Kush. Some nice looking plants here. :wink:

That heavy frost and purple curly is deep chunky

Would you still have any of these to trade
Very nice

1 Like

She’s a beauty

@h3y4rnold hey bro any luck on those Kashmiri? Would like to acquire some as well