Anyone have deep chunk?

I got some of these beans from Teresa from ICMag back in the day. Was the most interesting heavy indica I’ve ever seen in action. I’d second lefthands comment, that they aren’t worth running for bud. Slow growth, low yield.

All the F1s crosses I saw with this strain were amazing.

Has anyone tried this from kingdom organic? Was the only place I found that was selling them. But the photos sure didn’t look like the leather leafed plants I remember growing.

1 Like

I haven’t tried them yet but I have kingdom organics deep chunk along with hazemans monkey balls will definitely post a grow log at some point when I grow them out.

3 Likes

They got deep chunk

2 Likes

I love afgoo! Where is yours from?

Where can I get some of this?!? Man that is a gorgeous gorgeous plant…

1 Like

I have 12 DC seeds from a few years back just chilling in the fridge. I can’t run them this upcoming season cause I’m desperate for meds, and those come before breeding projects… Gotta love prohibition.

3 Likes

Working with about 15 for a small preservation run right now, thread is in private lounge. If all goes well I’ll try to get them to @Sebring for distribution for all interested (and quick on the draw)

12 Likes

LOL, you should have led with this! :laughing:

7 Likes

Last big drop I had about 3 dozen burgers going, some phillies, etc. during a church lunch rush one handed, trying to put seed orders in with the other hand :joy::joy:

7 Likes

I found a keeper cut of Monkey Balls that is old school Deep Chunk. I was surprised because the majority of cultivars that claim to be old school are nothing near what I recall. I will say again, my cut of Monkey Balls is Deep Chunk as fuck haha. I have a couple of Monkey Balls studs that I have kept around to put in work as well. As soon as the cuttings from the males root, I will flower them out and collect pollen. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

16 Likes

I haven’t grown mine out yet but I have kingdom organics deep chunk also and a mix of the two , I grew out a cross of it to bubblegum but it was a crazy floppy insane bush of tiny buds, great flavor but not worth the space it consumed.
A very generous member here gifted me these along with several crosses that I have preserved in the fridge for a later date.

3 Likes

Monkey balls is just Hazeman’s version of Deep Chunk, right?

4 Likes

He said that he had F1s of Tom Hill’s Deep Chunk and made F2s. I am not sure why he renamed the cultivar. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

He bred towards the more purple chunky pheno

5 Likes

Now that you mention it, I recall hearing that years ago on the farm. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Yes i do how many

2 Likes

You mean with the many thin long fingers??
We need an original tom hill pack for those.

Mostly I see giant fat fingers in the various forms around.

5 Likes

That some crazy looking plant. A class of its own for shure.

1 Like

Brutal Paw is Original Monkey Paw x Brutal Kush (Katsu’s Bubba Kush x Tom Hill’s Deep Chunk), and one of the phenos grows almost like a cabbage at first with close to zero internode space and super fat leaves and then the leaves thin out as it grows taller and then it has thin leaves around the buds

6 Likes

I have grown them from KOS and Hazeman. They are the exact same thing, imo. Deep Chunk is essentially a true breeding variety.

I also have seed of both, and crosses of KOS x Hazeman DC.

6 Likes