April Picture of the month ~Contest~ 🎥

Yes it does

1 Like

Thought it looked like flames on the top of this bud, yup I’m stoned :joy:, current blue dream

Happy growing :seedling:

20 Likes

Heirloom ABC spam alert

20 Likes

Garlic knots bx1 aka Garlic Snots gifted by @MG_Canna.

24 Likes

Brutal Paw x Dirty Margarita (Courtesy of @Instg8ter

Smell is pure stripper perfume. Very unique smell. And very nice. Definitely running more of these.

21 Likes

Nice Job, now if she will produce with the BP influence as all the DM were small runty plants but the sour strawberry was to die for.

3 Likes

Sorry. Yes it’s blurple. The leaves did not look like that through the lens. Just the pics.

4 Likes

PCK X Kali China…

…cheerz… :fist_left:…h00k…

16 Likes

Looks like it’s glowing in the dark, nicely done sir :sunglasses:

4 Likes

…gracias…cheerz… :fist_left:…h00k…

3 Likes

2nd pic was just follow up

1 Like

We don’t do follow up photos on this thread. Just your one awesome photo. Grow diary’s need all your other awesome photos. :laughing:

2 Likes

My bad…

1 Like

Deleted em

3 Likes

@tc198414, I was about to tell you to keep your best photo posted for the contest, but then I realized that you never signed up. DOH!! So, yeah - prolly a good idea to delete them! :grin:

1 Like

You have to sign up to post a pic of the month? Lol I had some likes on mine. But deleted them. Wont be posting em anymore. Sorry for not following the rules and just posting.

2 Likes

lol…yes - and not just sign up - you have to donate to the site. Don’t feel bad, though - a lot of people haven’t followed the rules for the contest (available in the first post of each monthly contest):

2 Likes

Didn’t see. No worries im outtie

1 Like

my mystery bagseed grow

16 Likes

Poll will be up soon last call!!!

12 Likes