Are they 'Good Guys' or a scam? (Nature's Good Guys)

Could always try these ,couple of Facebook pages I’m on people say these are the best for bugs never mind ladybirds

Give this a listen for some good info on predatory insects.(skip past the promix guy)

1 Like

With an established population of thrips, IMO use organic oil sprays as directed thru bloom, ride it out and then, total napalming your empty bloomroom while you try more extreme measures to PREVENT thrips in your veg media and plants. Beneficial Insects are a nice expensive way to end up with more dead bugs around but they are not something which can ever eliminate them, just control. Thrips are harder than spider mites in my experience, and if you don’t want to apply “chemicals” (lol), you will have to shut things down for a complete sterilization re/paint. None of the predators are quicker than thrips except Praying mantises. And they MUCH prefer flying into the lights after a night or 2. Just my 2 cents

2 Likes

I put a Ghost Mantis at the base of each plant and they stay there. Easy to move to the new plant when time to harvest. I had bought lacewing eggs from NGG in the past, just rice hulls, no lacewings. Here she is in action. https://www.facebook.com/bobbybudzofficial/posts/pfbid02SBi5UUENwaGFhWHLD7LpRnGv2tUATJgKdEa6wfD3vsAT7VdAHD3hpRt29ppihUgVl?mibextid=YxdKMJ