Argo's three in veg and three in flower

Took a tent plant down in the tent leaving a sat dom pheno of the rem that is still packing pistils so I am going to let her take her time. Been trimming a lil bit at a time. looks like i could have started my seeds a little sooner. Picked up a bathroom reno so that will keep me busy for a couple of months things are looking up in argo’s world.

My first attempt at soap since a little shipping snafu with the bath bombs has me concerned.

Peace…

13 Likes

soap is looking excellent! Is it hemp soap? Let us know if you’re selling them, I love non-corporate soap.

4 Likes

I used to do that Kind of stuff. I still have the bar in the basement. I would love to be able to again but no time or another hand.

3 Likes

That’s funny that we’re on the same page with the soap, my first batch will be made this weekend just waiting for the essential oils to come in.
Keep on keeping on man! :beers:

4 Likes

i sell that crap if you ever need some samples let me know.

2 Likes

First rule of soap club is there are no rules.

alot more hit the scrap bucket than the finishing table but valuable lessons were learned.

plants are looking better

Have a killer weekend. I’ll be working.

13 Likes

You really put on a nice show @argo945. Just saved your titanic photo.

2 Likes

It took me a minute to get the Titanic. I was thinking Battleship until I saw the iceberg. :laughing: :joy:

3 Likes
2 Likes

I love the idea of making soap, it seems like it would be fun. :grin:

2 Likes

Dusted the late blooming REM plant with some pollen from whip. i hit her a 2nd time tonight hopefully somthing comes of it i will let her die on the vine if it takes…

a couple of days later i repeat.

we wait. might bump the nutes back up after backing off not sure, the next day or two should be telling.

my costco induction plate almost fucked my two day oil project set at 175 and caught it at 250 and climbing damnit… souis vide up next in the batters box or a mag hot plate with stirrer bar???

Have a good week work safe…

14 Likes

Have a good week!
veg cab this A.M.

9 Likes

What kind of pots are those?

2 Likes

@argo945 grows in some odd sized Rockwool cubes.

2 Likes

Don’t hold that against him, there are many odd things about me. :grin:

4 Likes

flora flex drip caps for rockwool they make all kinds of good stuff for growing in pots too.

3 Likes

odd size? all the big dogs top drip hugo’s Woof…

2 Likes

at least this one ha ha

2 Likes

they make cute lil coco pots that use the same lid and one of there green 6x6x6 cups filled with a pre measured coco brick…

Iv’e seen some trees coming outta these

2 Likes

I thought you were growing in a weird sized cube or something. I can’t keep all this hydro voodoo stuff straight. Lol. At least I got the RW part right. I coulda slipped up and said Steel Wool. Ha!

4 Likes