Argo's three in veg and three in flower

12 Likes

Are these Mr. Nice or did you produce these Ortega’s? Looking fine!
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

i got them from a buddy who got them on the mr nice auction/board. funny i gave a pack away 6mo earlier glad to get to run em the 2nd time.

5 Likes

Things in the garden on this snow covered day in the Mile High City.

Ortegas making moves.

Put the 4 tube t5 in the tent these things going crazy Dianna 75 and Mels Punch.

Casey jones x Durban fattening up under the solo 315

These Zamaldelica x Durban Punch are straight expressing that thin leaf sativa goodness.

have a good one.

15 Likes

Beautiful trip to the planet Sativa! Much Respect!

4 Likes

new day new photos. Have a good weekend.

20 Likes

Hi Argo, you thought you escaped lol you can run but you cant hide :smile:

CC got shut down so Lab and I are looking for a new home. Your plants are looking great as normal man. have a nice weekend.

6 Likes

I can smell them from here man! Nothing smells more divine than a “ripe” Sativa. Good Growin’ Much Respect

6 Likes

Good to have seen you find a good piece of debris to enable you to float here.I hope you grab a spot to hang onto untill you find your roots keep me posted welcome.

3 Likes

Say hello to the Rat for me. :wink:

3 Likes

All the thanks go to Ray D as he sent me the beans and PJ at LED seedz for the tester Casey jones x Durban seeds i just keep em wet :wink:

6 Likes

Bath bombs, dabs and massage oil today.

Stay lifted…

12 Likes

As in psychoactive bath bombs?? How does that work?

4 Likes

It sells bath bombs and massage oil. i say to my customers you’d be better off with a brownie. :wink: i make no claims but people swear by em i assume its the magnesium in the Epsom salt. I have plenty of trim and pressed chips.Meh i have to melt the lanolin in the coconut oil so whats adding straining to the mix just over a year and 1/2 and i have sold over 3000 locally. selling weed is dead in this town with 60 $$$ popcorn oz on every dispensary shelf. Now i get extra paper 12 bath bombs at a time.

11 Likes

That’s brilliant, man. Gotta keep it fresh and relevant!

5 Likes

I could use one of those $60 oz of popcorn right now.
My jar is empty but I have buds in the dry rack. Won’t be long. I confess I’ve got a couple of fresh buds on my internet router drying for tomorrow’s wake n bake.
Shhhhh!

9 Likes

A few pics today.

14 Likes

Hell yes to the sativa goodness!

7 Likes

Yeah, those sativas are killing it! Wow. Thing of beauty to view the spears! peace

6 Likes

4 Bodhi Tree by LED Seedz hit the starter cubes after a 30 hr swim in a shot glass of tap water.

7 Likes