**ATTENTION US members signed up for the spring box**

Seems to be quite theā€¦cluster. Worst Ive seen I think.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @G-paS :tada::confetti_ball::gift:
Hope you had a wonderful day /dinner

5 Likes

Yeah, guess I shoulda thrown my name on a couple when it was posted.
Then again, the massacre that ensued shortly thereafter likely would have removed me. :grimacing:

Sorry that you gotta try and deal with this @G-paS.
Iā€™m ready now, lol. Iā€™ll l watch for the re-opening.
:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @G-paS!

5 Likes

Happy belated birthday @G-paS!!! :gift: :cake: :tada:

4 Likes

First I want to thank the first 30 people for not messing anybody up. Congratulations :green_heart: :seedling:

Next, we had some people that overwrote and had to be delete.
I had one member that got overwrote and I had them down to fix. But, they made suck a cluster F. I deleted them from the sign up.
@Alpo, @Wille, @bigzach87, @Kcity, @kami Please check out list thread.

The last item-If you got knocked out of a full Strain and I didnā€™t catch it. Please pm me. My eyes were crossing after 5 hours of reading edits.
I will open wiki know.

We had one for 150 people that was as bad or worst. I guess I shouldnā€™t have put the list up and was home after. But, everybody on the list has signed up one one or more wiki in the past.

:green_heart: :seedling:

26 Likes

@blowdout2269 Its on!!

1 Like

Not to whine but I was like #3 on the PPP before stuff went haywire and now Im not even on list. I know your hands are full. Just seems I got put out when I was in very early.

3 Likes

Thanks for the time spent. Just when it feels like things should be smooth :sweat_smile: hope it was a good day and better rest.

4 Likes

thanks for your time and effort @G-paS, I check the list a couple times a day totally expecting to be erased but so far I am still thereā€¦so far so goodā€¦

9 Likes

PM With your first edit. I know I had a problem with you about the time my battery died and I had to get the cooling pad as the laptop was acting up.

4 Likes

Thank you @G-paS for your outstanding efforts

6 Likes

I no longer see my name on edits. I know I saw it. I think I was #3 on PPP and that was my first pick. Second pick Spirit Train I did a bit later. I dont want to cause confusion. I will just let it be. Thanks for dealing with all the crap we put you through.

2 Likes

@G-paS I saw I was tagged. Did I do something wrong signing up? I think i got on before whatever mayhem happened. Thank you

2 Likes

My apologies if I created problems in the beginning with my indecision. I was in a couple of different items before I saw what else was available. I had a couple of times when my edit was showing another person edited and I backed out immediately. I was like a kid in the candy store with just a quarter deciding which candy I wanted. Once I found the two I knew were absolute no question these are what I want, I havenā€™t altered a thing.

3 Likes

There is a glitch. I go back one edit and forward one post. So far I have figured/found it.

Yes that is why I tagged the people that had at least one strain

Good catch fixing

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:If you have any concerns please pm so I can keep the problem in one place :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:green_heart: :seedling:

14 Likes

@G-paS, thank you for all of your time and effort, you have much more patience than I doā€¦lol
I am glad I just happened to be awake at 2am and was either the first or second person signing up before the confusion started.

9 Likes

Same, I hit it early and had no issues.

4 Likes

I am surprised after this long there is still so many available spots left open? Here is a quick snapshot at what is currently still available in case there is confusion.

• ABC Fem Photo (60) - 56 available
    AK 48 Reg Photo (26) - 19 available
    Alien Apparition Reg Photo (45) - 41 available
    Angola Red-Snowhigh (25) - 10 available
    Blockhead BX (40) - 18 available
    Blue Kush (40) - 38 available
    Blue Moon (5) - FULL
    Brawado (30) - 28 available
    Chernobyl F2 (25) - 11 available
    Cobra Lips (30) - 21 available
    Dragons Blood HP Reg Photo (25) - 16 available
    Goji OG (50) - 38 available
    Jalisco Reg Photo (25) - 15 available
    Kashmir F2 Reg Photo (75) - 70 available
    Kush X SS (18) - 16 available
    Luciferā€™s Big Buddy (10) - 9 available
    OGā€™er Kush (40) - 29 available
    Paonia Purple Paralyzer (7) - FULL
    Peshwar (25) - 22 available
    Quicksilver (5) - 3 available
    Road Kill Skunk (15) - 4 available
    Romulan (20) - 1 available
    Sheelavathi Reg Photo (30) - 28 available
    Sour Bubble (18) - 9 available
    Sour Diesel (30) - 18 available
    South Africa Congolese- Real Seeds (5) - FULL
    Spirit Train F2 Reg Photo (15) - 9 available
    Spotted Lime (5) - 1 available
    Strawberry Diesel X Space Dude (5) - FULL
    Stuck In Plain Sight (15) - 13 available
    Super Lemon Haze (5) FULL
    Temple Flo - Reg Photo (20) - 13 available
    Tiger Berry - Reg Photo (20) - 17 available
    Tiger Berry Crosses - Reg Photo (15) - 14 available
10 Likes

I think if my math is right, out of the 150ish folks mentioned at the top, 2 picks each = ~300 slots.

Looks like there are 800 slots total, so even if everyone responded and picked 2, youā€™ll have an additional 500 slots free.

13 Likes