Auction for swecan, part 2!

Aint there 19 lots?

2 Likes

Yes, but 13 are mine and Swecan put the rest up to raise more money, So I ship mine, he ships his and you ship yours

6 Likes

Ahhh with 15 other characters

4 Likes

Lot #5 $100 @Heliosphear

3 Likes

2 hour warning bell :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::bell::bell::bell::shopping_cart::shopping_cart::shopping_cart::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Lot 17 175 @Eagles009

3 Likes

Lot #6 @Enjoi802 $120
lot # 18 @SeymourGreen $75

4 Likes

Do you have those numbers mixed up?
@Purple_Drank604

2 Likes

Sure did sorry thanks for heads up

2 Likes

Lot #3 $90 @Cratix ejem|nullxnull

4 Likes

Lot 8 $90 @Blue1963

Lot 18 $90 @Purple_Drank604

4 Likes

Lot 18 $100 @BarefootAndBlazed

5 Likes

Lot #3 $110 @George

3 Likes

Lot 5 $133.33 @Heliosphear
Lot 10 $133.33 @Eagles009
Lot 16 $133.33 @Jinglepot

7 Likes

Auction over, congrats to the winners, I will contact you all in a bit and give you the lowdown

4 Likes

That was smooth as silk!

6 Likes

Monies sent to @Swe-can’s PayPal Account!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Thanks, @HaRdRoC for doing this AND all the Contributors, OG to the Core!!!

7 Likes

Actually it gets sent to me as swecan doesn’t want a bunch of different paypals coming, he’d rather a lump some from me, like I said I’ll get ahold of the winners and there will be some sent to The server fund as well

10 Likes

Congratulations mr. :honeybee: @misterbee
My only interest in lot #5 is the Alaskan matanuska thunderfuck cross… would you be willing to give them to me if I give a additional $25 on lot #5 with your donation?

4 Likes

Congratulations everyone and thank you for being awesome in any way there is !!

I’ll be taking safe addy from people tomorrow morning ( it’s getting late here ) and will post ASAP with tracking or without for those who want !

9 Likes